What is 7shifts?
Industry Specialties: Serves the restaurant industry
7shifts is a cloud-based scheduling solution that serves the restaurant industry. It enhances efficiency by optimizing schedules and streamlining communication with employees.
It is intuitive and can manage workforce schedules in multiple locations and offers simplified communication for managers and employees. It is designed to manage shift modifications, time off and availability of employees. It streamlines operations, boosts efficiency and can be integrated with the existing POS of the restaurant.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use 7shifts?
Key differentiators & advantages of 7shifts
- Prepare Schedules Within Minutes: It helps restaurant managers build schedules that work for them with the drag-and-drop feature. The tool factors variables such as staff availability, overtime or special requests.
- Stay Connected: It lets employers stay connected with their teams with features such as announcements, built-in chat and feedback on shifts. Its free mobile applications facilitate communication on-the-go.
- Optimize Labor Operations: Users can connect their existing POS and payroll systems to boost labor management. Variations in sales and labor costs can be tracked in real-time by connecting with the POS systems, thus enabling smarter business decisions.
- Supports Growth: It helps in growth of businesses by effectively managing employee schedules and optimizing labor costs. By streamlining operations, it lets the business managers focus on expansion and growing their operations.
7shifts manages assets for Enterprises, SMEs and startups in the restaurant industry.
- Cuts Scheduling Time by 80%: Its intuitive drag-and-drop feature to prepare employee schedules lets users save as much as 80% of their time spent scheduling their workforce.
- Reduce Employee Texts: Its built-in features for communication such as chats, announcements and feedback reduce texts and calls from employees drastically.
- Employee Engagement Statistics: It optimizes employee turnover by providing statistics on employee engagement and highlights the most and least productive staff data.
- Manage Shifts On-the-Go: Its free mobile application lets business owners manage or modify shifts, time-offs and availability of the staff on-the-go. Users can also track the performance of their workforce.
7shifts Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Online queries can be sent to 7shifts’ email: [email protected]
phonePhone: Phone queries can be directed to 1-888-979-5877.
schoolTraining: The 7shifts site has a Help Centre that features authored articles detailing the procedures to follow in case a user has issues.
User Satisfaction i
Based on 333 reviews:
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for Employee Scheduling Software
The following reviews for 7shifts are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.
All in one scheduler and communication tool
This is the easiest tool to train new employees to use. Management loves the scheduling templates and communication tools. It is our sole communication tool for employees.
The feature that predicts sales doesn't always seem to work and bring in appropriate numbers. This could possibly be a user error, however, we have done a few steps to investigate the issue without success.
7 Shifts works for me!
The messaging capabilities are great. Having the schedule on your phone is awesome.
The scheduling is a bit clunky. I'd like to be able to make a template into which I can drag and drop employees.
7 Shifts - JA
7 shifts is very easy to use and works perfectly for a quick fix to control restaurant scheduling.
The administrative tools for this software could definitely be improved.