What is TARGIT?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
TARGIT Decision Suite is a self-service, end-to-end BI tool with a focus on creating unique and actionable information for each department in an enterprise. It merges internal and external data and presents it in customizable dashboards and storyboards for each division of a business. Its proprietary in-memory technology makes it flexible and accessible.
With variable deployment and stand-alone or embedded delivery options, it makes data accessible and actionable from most devices with web-browser capability.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use TARGIT?
Key differentiators & advantages of TARGIT
- BI Anywhere: Users can access and manipulate their data from nearly any web-capable device, with iOS and Android apps, cloud deployment and other accessibility features.
- Keep Employees Informed: Different departments with different KPIs can be presented with relevant data via storyboards, snapshots of data dashboards. These storyboards can be uniquely tailored to each department’s needs and presented in visual or audio formats.
- Hands-On Assistance: TARGIT Momentum is a service that assists with the design and implementation of a BI workflow. The vendor also provides consulting, training and support.
- End-To-End BI: It can handle all steps of BI without a third party, from data discovery and use of an InMemory ETL Database to advanced, accessible data visualizations.
- Better Data Collaboration: Each employee in an enterprise can get specific, pertinent information and act on it. Drill-down capabilities on the dashboard, in addition to communicative tools, increase understanding of data and make it more actionable.
On the market for more than 20 years, the Denmark-based TARGIT built up a client base 60 countries wide, serving more than 400,000 people.
- Dashboards: Visual dashboards can be customized for any device and web-delivered to keep everyone in an enterprise up on KPI. Dashboards have drill-down capabilities to isolate data points and make information more actionable.
- Storyboards: Storyboards are snapshots of data with visualizations tailorable to each department in a business that can be broadcast throughout the enterprise.
- Automatic Reports: Reports can be auto-generated on a set schedule, on-demand or at set triggers of data change events.
- Mobile Support: Dashboards are viewable from iOS and Android apps, and collaborative tools like drawing and voice memo enable collaboration. Push notifications alert users if numbers fluctuate beyond a set rate.
- Embeddability: TARGIT Anywhere delivery allows dashboards to be embedded in a company web portal or application.
- TARGIT Accelerators: A suite of pre-packaged solutions integrates with Microsoft Dynamics suite for easy access to ERP and CRM data.
- Variable Deployment: Depending on the speed, storage, security and access needs of the user, it deploys on-premise, in the cloud or through a host.
- Data Integration: It integrates with internal and relational databases, including SQL Server, without requiring data warehouse migration.
TARGIT Suite Support
TARGIT’s website notes that the primary contact for support is through the reselling partner, but offers additional resources through a proprietary support system, user forum and training program.
mail_outlineEmail: No email support information is available.
phonePhone: No phone support information is available.
schoolTraining: The vendor offers “TARGIT University,” a suite of online classes and certification exams ranging from beginner to advanced difficulties. It offers additional “e-Learning” courses through its website, and an option for custom, in-person workshops.
local_offerTickets: Support tickets can be submitted through the TARGIT Support System. Users must have login credentials.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 64 reviews: