What is Jaspersoft Embedded BI?
Jaspersoft's data analytics software is used to model, manipulate and visualize any flavor of data using OLAP or in-memory analysis in order to identify issues, spot trends and make better decisions quickly.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Jaspersoft Embedded BI?
Key differentiators & advantages of Jaspersoft Embedded BI
- Visualize any data including relational, OLAP, or Big Data sources with interactive HTML5 charts, maps and widgets
- Multi-Level Zoom quickly visualizes summary and detail data without having to create separate chart views - Complete browser-based analysis can be designed and deployed inside a web application or throughout the organization
Powerful Analysis Interface
- Browser-based interactive interface supports drilling, slicing and dicing, pivoting, filtering, and interactive charting
- Utilize dozens of powerful built-in calculations to quickly perform advanced analysis of data
- View dimensional hierarchies within OLAP cubes utilizing dozens of data visualizations
In-Memory Analysis Engines
- Columnar engine provides aggregation support that speeds response times against large and complex data sets
- Configurable in-memory or push-down query processing to the underlying analytic database maximizes response times for aggregations and calculations
- MDX and XML/A queries provide complex analytical functions against the Mondrian OLAP server and SQL Server Analysis Services