What is icCube?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of icCube
- Advanced Real-Time Processing: Users get data in real time. The solution utilizes “MDX++,” an in-house extension of the MDX language that introduces more than 50 new generic functions and enables direct access to Java and sophisticated drill-down analyzing on complex data sets. It has advanced capabilities at each stage of its ETL layer.
- Configurable Design and Sophisticated Data Rendering: A user’s data is accessible from most devices, and can be presented in a mobile-friendly manner as needed. Configurable drag-and-drop dashboards and an extensive list of out-of-the-box widgets and in-depth data rendering means which and how data is presented is completely up to the user.
- Advanced Integration: Data is more informed, and its usage is streamlined with the product’s high level of integrability. It can embed seamlessly with a company’s BI software and integrate with existing authentication to align with the user’s other security efforts. It also can be customly connected to any relational database, on top of the ones with which it is already integrated.
- Free Version and Price Guarantee: The tool is available even to budget-restricted businesses, either by offering a pared-down free version or guaranteeing price for five years so it can be easily accounted for in finances. Pricing also scales based on the amount of users within an enterprise.
- Embedded Analytics: The product can be embedded into a company’s software with customizable dashboards to streamline data access and decision making. Dashboards and widgets can be white-labeled to amalgamate with a company’s branding.
- Web Reporting: Data can be reported to a web application for ease of access and real-time updating if the customer opts for a stand-alone interface instead of embedded. Depending on the needs of the user, this app can be hosted on a server separate from the product, with domain unification an option based on configuration.
- Real-Time Processing: It utilizes Java in-memory OLAP aggregation with an expanded MDX language, a multi-threaded calculation engine, caching and partitioning to optimize processing speeds and present data in real time, even on complex sets.
- Expanded MDX Language: On top of more than 150 standard MDX functions, it adds more than 50 new generic ones, plus 45 time intelligence functions and more than 300 MDX compliance tests to allow more in-depth, sophisticated data processing. It also includes a uniquely patented MDX debugger and profiler.
- Configurable Format: Its dashboards and widgets are fully customizable, with settings to display differently on mobile than on desktop. Custom widgets can be developed in HTML, CSS or JS to allow for even further customization.
- Collaboration: The dashboard can be viewed from multiple devices simultaneously and includes collaborative features that enable users to highlight data and comment on it in platform.
- Predictive Analytics: Utilizing native R integration through Renjin, data from relational and internal databases can be used to perform advanced modeling and forecasting, execute machine learning algorithms and processed by other methods that R and Java allow.
- Virtually Unlimited Data Sources: It integrates with major databases like Google and MySQL and can combine that with internal data. It also supports custom sources to allow data to be extrapolated from any structured data source.
- Supports Five Languages: Multilingual enterprises can translate it to English, Turkish, Dutch, Polish or Swedish as needed.
icCube Suite Support
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for Embedded Analytics Tools
It was very easy to integrate with our existing solution and I cannot overstate the quality of the support from icCube's staff. Their responsiveness made it possible for us to meet our deadlines and deliver a high quality product to our customers.
A note from icCube