What is GoodData?
Industry Specialties: Retail, Insurance, Financial Services.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of GoodData
- Ease of Use: The intuitive self-service interface offers drag-and-drop usability that makes it accessible to users at all skill levels.
- Accessibility: Users can access this solution from their desktop, mobile app or browser on any device.
- Security: This solution offers enterprise-grade governance, compliance and security features. These include a serverless platform, change management, real-time provisioning, worldwide data centers as well as adoption and usage monitoring.
- Open Platform: Developers can easily integrate, customize and utilize this solution with familiar dev tools like Python, SQL, Docker, etc. The flexible UI lets users build the system to their needs and embed it into any other platform (CRM, ERP, etc.) smoothly.
- Full API Coverage: Offers APIs that give users full control over a range of features like platform provisioning, management and configuration.Ability to Make Data-Driven Decisions: Users can utilize proprietary data to identify trends, patterns and coverage issues to monetize that data in the form of business decisions.
Industry ExpertiseGoodData specializes in the financial sector, retail and insurance providers and pairs with Snowflake data warehouse to provide industry-specific embedded solutions.
- Flexible Data Integration: Offers a modular pipeline to integrate with an organization's existing tech stack and business model. This integration also works with existing data warehouses both on-premise and in the cloud.
- Powerful Analytics: Provides contextual data models as well as powerful, intuitive MAQL language. Focused on resilient analytics, reusable metrics and distribution that allow it to perform reliably at scale.
- Machine Learning: Continuously adapts and learns to anticipate users’ needs with both pre-built and customizable predictive/prescriptive algorithms.
- Automated Distribution: Users can schedule automatic distribution of data to any demographic, including region, customer, product or department. This solution can handle any volume of data, even massive, unstructured datasets.
- Data Processing: Flexible data processing abilities let users organize any data (unstructured, semi-structured and structured) with familiar tools like SQL, Ruby, Python, R, Docker, Scala or other machine learning scripts.
GoodData Suite Support
Top Competitors & Alternatives
Pricing for Embedded Analytics Tools
The following reviews for GoodData are taken from the SelectHub ReviewFeed which collects and aggregates reviews from across a variety of online review platforms.