What is Secured Signing?
The Secured Signing service helps you sign and seal documents within a few seconds with a simple mouse click. You can sign and seal your financial documents, reports, purchase orders, sales quotes, agreements, forms, letters, and much more.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Secured Signing?
Key differentiators & advantages of Secured Signing
- Automated signing process
- Save time and money
- Trusted Personalised X509 PKI - Digital Signature
- Legally binding
- Sign remotely from anywhere, any time
- Sign with your full name or initials
- Sign with your scanned handwritten signature
- Select multiple pages to sign
- Sign-all button
- Signed documents are in PDF format
- Forward signed document by e-mail
- E-mail notifications
- Signature verification service
- Efficient paper-free environment