What is Zoobook?
Industry Specialties: Serves medical industries
Zoobook is a solution specially designed for addiction and mental health treatment facilities of all types, including inpatient, detox, outpatient and residential. It helps medical facilities increase their revenue, reduce their expenses and improve clinical outcomes. It is structured around boosting counselor productivity, patient attendance and retention and increasing referrals.
It helps establishments increase customer satisfaction, thus receiving more revenue and achieving competitive advantages. It also helps businesses comply with industry regulations and audits by ensuring that they follow documentation guidelines.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Zoobook?
Key differentiators & advantages of Zoobook
- Intuitive Graphical and Navigation Interface: Its navigation menu focuses on delivering structure to the employee and easy access to patient’s files, which comply with DMHAS and state regulations. It is very flexible and can be managed with a mouse or a touch screen. Keyboards aren’t necessary.
- Integration With Laboratory Software: It automatically integrates and imports urine analysis data from the lab to the EHR with the patient’s records.
- Manages Workflow: It creates a workflow that is built around user actions and other important metrics. It empowers supervisors to monitor the staff, clinical activities, referrals, patient’s no-shows, hours worked and more.
- Reduces Time Spent on Filing: With its help, a medication reconciliation module and e-prescription feature can be implemented. These inclusions reduce the time spent on filing as it enables staff to maintain records of allergies and medications.
- Improves and Measures Productivity of Counselors: It measures the counselor’s efficiency, clinical outcomes, quality measures and accuracy of bills.
- Tracks Pending Items: It actively keeps track of pending items, to-do lists and authorizations.
- Reduced Time Spent on Preparing Treatment Plans: It has templates that reduce the time counselors spend on preparing treatment plans, reviews, progress notes, assessments and monthly progress reports.
It offers a modern navigation interface to help manage client’s data, scheduling, facilitating lab interfaces, bed management and more, thus increasing efficiency of staff at mental health and addiction centers. It streamlines the documentation process and has treatment plans, generates monthly reports and has other form enhancements that save time.
- Process Automation: Automation is easy to implement and it delivers an instant, easy to maneuver reporting system and referrals.
- Customized Design and Development: It is designed to adjust according to the requirements of the facility. Its recent updates include a host of features such as scheduling, documentation and billing.
- Bed Management: It helps manage beds’ utilization and their billing.
- No Limit on Number of Users: There is no limit on the number of users as the software is priced by license.
- E-signatures: It supports e-signatures resulting in staff and physicians not requiring proprietary writing pads.
- Integrated Billing: It can submit Medicaid online, generate superbills, manage co-pay and alert for balances.
Zoobook provides a number of different support options, each focusing on different products and services they offer.
mail_outlineEmail: Email support options are not listed, and users should pursue other means of communication like phone support.
phonePhone: Users may reach (800) 995-6997 for support and demo.
schoolTraining: Training is available on request.
local_offerTickets: Users may create a ticket by filling out a contact form on the website.