What is VersaSuite?
Industry Specialties: Medical
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of VersaSuite
- Deployment Options: VersaSuite is accessible through both on-premise and cloud-based deployment. Health facilities will vary on this, depending on the size of your organization, whether or not you have multiple departments and locations, and other factors.
- Ease of Use: With one-click access to features, easy search functionality, and side-by-side data comparison capabilities, VersaSuite is easy to use. The search tool allows physicians to instantly find correct patients, filter patient lists by site and locate the earliest available appointment time for a specific provider.
- Increase Productivity and Efficiency: VersaSuite enables your providers to spend more of their time dealing with patients rather than documenting and charting. Analytics and other tools can be used to improve patient outcomes while boosting daily traffic.
- More Accurate Patient Information: Information is updated in real time, which gives physicians an up-to-date patient file. Storing this data electronically, rather than on paper, reduces the risk of tampering, theft or destruction of sensitive patient information.
- Reduce Documentation Errors (Audit Trail): VersaSuite tracks any system-related activities by each employee’s login to determine any changes or updates made by a particular individual. The feature also helps detect errors to promptly fix them.
- Layout and Design: Clinicians can change the look and content of data entry forms by using a list of templates, components and graphical clinical systems with the drag-and-drop tool. Users have the option to create customized components using special design features that are based on each clinician’s preference.
VersaSuite is designed to be used by a variety of medical specialties, such as behavioral health, anesthesiology, cardiology, dentistry, dermatology, gastroenterology, OB/GYN, oncology, neurology and more. Inpatient and Outpatient facilities alike use VersaSuite to streamline daily operations and improve their workflow.
- Data Entry: VersaSuite provides physicians with a number of data entry options, like touch screen lists, drop boxes, drag-and-drop icons, and voice/handwriting recognition. Additionally, one-touch loading of default findings and previous exam results help speed up the data entry process.
- Resource-Based Scheduling: Appointments can be created in multiple schedules automatically while avoiding double bookings. This function allows physicians to manage multiple resources, from exam room to provider.
- Batch Processing: VersaSuite handles batch processing of insurance claims and payments as well as the processing of group reports. It uses filters to list appropriate claims and charges, and it can group reports based on common themes.
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE): VersaSuite allows health professionals to easily find and review comprehensive order sets. Physicians are able to order dozens of medications, labs and tests online. Additionally, nurses are provided with an individual care grid for each patient.
- Health Analytics: The data mining tools enable probing of the database in order to provide an in-depth analysis of statistics and trends. Reports can either be produced as needed or saved into a template to be used on a recurring basis.
- Patient/Practitioner Portal: Both patients and physicians are given portal access to manage their healthcare remotely. They can exchange notes and messages, video chat, view lab results, request prescription refills and more.
- Inventory Management: VersaSuite helps to automatically manage your inventory, from specialty equipment to medications. Prescriptions can also be ordered automatically when they are running low.