What is TherapyNotes?
Industry Specialties: Behavioral and Mental Health
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of TherapyNotes
- Save Time: Physicians can spend less time documenting data and focus more time on patients. Automation and assistance with tasks allow staff to increase daily traffic without sacrificing quality care.
- Increase Revenue: Generate more potential revenue opportunities by increasing the daily traffic to the facility. Get reimbursed quickly using tools to manage billing and claims.
- Better Patient Experience: Patients can access medical history, lab results, medications and more. Physicians receive more undistracted, face-to-face interaction with the patient.
- Security of Information: Only authorized users are capable of viewing certain records. Patient information can be accessed quickly. Data stored is encrypted with multiple layers of protection and is certified HIPAA compliant.
- Accessibility: Providers can access and update a patient’s file, send messages and more on the go using mobile applications and the client portal. All the necessary and updated information is available to the physician before meeting the patient.
- Calendar: Schedule one-time or recurring appointments, access appointment-related notes and send automated reminders to patients. Organize the calendar according to clinicians, specific clients or certain practice locations. Offers a personal to-do list with treatment plans, notes, administrative documents and more.
- Electronic Records: Enables quick documentation and notes with speech-to-text software, built-in templates and searchable diagnosis codes. Also gives physicians immediate access to patient records and notes.
- Billing: Handles every step of the billing process, including insurance eligibility verification, claim submission and payments. Claims can be automatically swept of any mistakes or coding errors. Supports generating superbills with all necessary information for prompt reimbursement.
- Credit Card Processing: Deposit funds automatically to a bank account with the integrated payment processing system. Keeps cards on file for any missed appointment fees or future transactions.
- Client Portal: Patients can manage appointments themselves using TherapyPortal on their mobile device. Physicians can communicate with their clients remotely by exchanging messages, video chatting, adding notes and more. Includes configuration of color scheme, logo and welcome message.
- Telehealth: Physicians can meet clients online for convenient video sessions. Sessions are encrypted and integrated into TherapyNotes and the patient portal.
- Scheduling: Schedule appointments and manage tasks on the to-do list for higher efficiency by connecting the to-do list to records, notes and billing. With quick appointment scheduling, it also allows customization of the calendar view and mobile calendar sync.
- Doesn’t offer a secure messaging system.
- Lack of training material.
- Automatic appointment reminders are chargeable.
TherapyNotes Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a Selecthub Market Analyst.
TherapyNotes provides convenient scheduling and billing to make tasks easier. Its responsive and thoughtful customer support that helps with the learning curve is another distinguished aspect to users. However, outdated features and especially lack of options to customize documentation were commonly noted drawbacks. All in all, the product can be a good choice for independent mental health facilities.
Based on 624 reviews: