What is Sevocity?
Industry Specialties: Serves medical industries
Based in the cloud, Sevocity EHR provides flexible healthcare technology for practices of any size or budget, though it’s mostly used by practices with one to 100 users. The company offers amenities to support its users, like advanced 24/7 support, as well as additional features.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Sevocity?
Key differentiators & advantages of Sevocity
- Improve Patient Outcomes: Provide up-to-date information for clinicians, and ultimately improve patient outcomes with better software and charting features.
- Generate Revenue: Generate additional revenue by keeping patients returning to the clinic with improved patient outcomes — either for routine checkups, procedures or consultations.
- Tailor-Made Solutions: Offers specializations for 47 areas of medical specialty, and if a specialty isn’t one of the 47 listed, users can request to have an EHR solution made for them.
- Fewer Errors: Provides a nearly error-free service and enables doctors to take more precise notes with custom notes and proper transcription services.
In service since 1990, Sevocity has served a variety of customers throughout their history.
- Free Data Conversion: Offers free data conversion/migration features to its users. Access patient record retention features, full demographical data, .bak files, PDFs and more and convert legacy data free of charge.
- Easy Customization: Easy to customize, with a drag and drop interface for dashboards and pre-made custom reports.
- Add/Delete Users: Lets system administrators add/delete users at will.
- ONC Compliant: Maintains its ONC compliance and meets meaningful use standards as of 2015, so users can enjoy additional federal agency support.
- Free Bi-Directional Interface: Report important records (such as immunization or disease status) to important federal and third-party agencies using a bi-directional interface. Allows patients to maintain their records from provider to provider.
- E-Prescribing: Allows clinicians to write prescriptions and then quickly send those scripts off to a patient’s preferred pharmacy.
- Coding Calculator: Offers a coding calculator so that users can properly code a patient’s chart for billing.
Some of the product limitations include:
- The support team references internet outages when the system goes down.
- Users can only open one encounter type at a time.
- Referral reports are not specific.
Sevocity offers a live, US-based support team, available 24/7. Every customer receives their standard customer support services at no charge. They offer many additional services on top of those listed below, such as automatic product updates, tier IV redundant storage, availability guarantee and free system customization.
mail_outlineEmail: There are no email support options at this time.
phonePhone: Their US-based support team handles phone support inquiries 24/7. This is included with their standard support plan.
schoolTraining: The company offers monthly online web training.
local_offerTickets: The company doesn’t offer any support ticketing options at this time.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 273 reviews: