What is Quanum?
Industry Specialties: Medical
Quanum EHR, formerly known as Care360 EHR, is a health technology system used by facilities of all sizes, from small ambulatory clinics to large hospital organizations, to manage their clinical and administrative operations.
Made by Quest Diagnostics, the system supports tasks like scheduling, prescribing, charting and documenting, billing, lab management and more. Healthcare organizations across the globe use this program to increase their productivity and efficiency.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Quanum?
Key differentiators & advantages of Quanum
- Improve Quality, Safety and Efficiency: Physicians are given a patient’s entire medical history upon appointments, therefore enabling them to provide information-driven decisions when it comes to treatment. Quanum helps improve the accuracy of diagnoses and treatment while increasing your clinic’s daily traffic and revenue.
- Fewer Health Disparities: By sharing medical data electronically and accessing diagnostics and analytics, group health can be improved from local to larger health groups.
- Intuitive User Interface: Quanum EHR is made to provide physicians with an easy-to-use, yet powerful health system. With optional implementation help and training courses, physicians and other staff members can quickly become acclimated to their new system.
- Patient Engagement: In addition to offering quality care and service, Quanum provides patients with a wide selection of tools to help them stay organized with their treatment and get testing done on time. Patients are able to save a decent amount of money by using Quest Diagnostics rather than other in-network hospitals or out-of-network labs.
- Multi-System Interoperability: Quanum EHR connects primary care practices with hospital organizations, sending and receiving patient information and connecting third-party systems across the nation.
- Security of Data: When sharing information like lab results, patient history and medication information, sensitive patient data is protected and can only be accessed by those who have the need to.
Quest Diagnostics has been helping healthcare professionals and facilities manage and improve patient health for over 25 years, providing data diagnostics and patient services in approximately 2,000 patient locations across the US. With additional operations in India, Ireland and Mexico, products and services are used by customers in over 130 different countries.
- E-Prescribing: In addition to managing patient eligibility, coverage and copay information, your physicians are able to chart, order and renew prescriptions 24/7 from any location.
- Patient Portal: With MyQuest, patients and providers can connect with one another and handle a variety of tasks electronically. Physicians can send and receive messages, keep patient-visit notes, create an electronic record of communications with patients, and more. Patients, on the other hand, can use the portal for things like tracking their health, viewing lab results, sharing medical information with doctors, etc.
- Data Diagnostics: Physicians can access patient-specific analytics in real time during the point of care. Data diagnostics deliver insights to your physicians when and where they need them, while expanding available data sources with a large set of clinical, claims quality and lab data to be used for decision support.
- Electronic Prior Authorization (ePA): By integrating directly with the EHR, ePA helps your healthcare professionals to easily obtain automated prior authorizations at the point of care.
- Electronic Lab Management: Quest Lab Stewardship helps optimize your lab test decisions by producing better outcomes and lowering costs — redundant, unnecessary, and omitted tests can be avoided.
Some of the product limitations include:
- Doesn’t support integration with labs other than Quest Diagnostics
- Users cannot build customized templates
- Doesn’t provide a robust billing system
- Users aren’t allowed to rename or edit the name of a document
- Doesn’t let users upload patient notes for multiple doctor's visits
mail_outlineEmail: Customers can email about any questions or concerns as well as request help with debugging, troubleshooting and more.
phonePhone: A variety of phone support numbers are available on Quest Diagnostics’ website.
schoolTraining: Quanum offers optional training, from implementation help to getting users up to speed with the interface. Training courses are available either in-person or electronically.
local_offerTickets: Healthcare professionals, patients, hospital systems and more can submit contact requests online, based on the nature of their concern.
Cost of Ownership
|License/Subscription Cost||User-based monthly prescription — per user, per month|
|Customization Cost||Customization cost will vary depending on the number of users and specific functionalities that are added|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
|Recurring/Renewal Costs||Recurring costs are equivalent to the monthly subscription fee based on the number of users, add-on features and any training services|
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 34 reviews: