What is Prime Suite?
Industry Specialties: Serves the medical industry
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Prime Suite
- Drive Performance: Optimize the practice’s performance to keep patients healthy and returning for critical procedures or routine checkups.
- Freedom of Mobility: Enables users to work from anywhere across any device, with their mobile app, Prime Mobile.
- Interoperability: Take patient’s healthcare records anywhere and import them to any number of alternative EHR systems.
- Fewer Clicks, More Revenue: Simplifies moving between charting, noting, flowsheets, ordering and care. Save patients’ time to keep them coming back for the quality of care.
- Specialty Specific: Tackles any specialty and is adaptable to professionals operating in spaces like behavioral health, gastroenterology, eyecare and more.
- More than 4,000 Customizable Clinical Templates: Has more than 4,000 pre-made (and customizable) clinical templates.
- Clinical Alerts: Clinical alerts enable users to intervene on behalf of patients who classify as “high risk.””
- Rapid Access to Data: Access to historical data across different EHR systems gives users rapid access to important clinical data, patient history and clinical documentation.
- Regulatory Compliance: Compliance with different regulations is a critical feature of EHR solutions. Compliant with several different regulations, including HIPAA.
- Dictation: Dictation features allow clinicians to take notes without manually entering information to reduce transcription errors, which plague the medical industry.
- Robust Analytics: More than 500 reports and 15 different dashboards are available for users. Track practice performance and provide even more advanced features like exporting to CMSs and group reporting with dashboards.
- Population Health: Greenway Community, Prime Suite’s population health management software, comes loaded with features to help manage the health of large segments of populations. Assist in establishing care plans, tracking patient metrics, manage reimbursement and billing and connect to multiple databases to preload information like diseases, prescriptions and drug interactions.
- Online Patient Portal: Online patient portals enable both clinicians and patients to access their health care records from anywhere. Use the portals to store clinical notes and documentation.
- Medical Practice Management: Allows users to streamline important parts of managing a practice. Centralize billing with its integrated clearinghouse services, access and code patient information for easy billing and create, submit and follow up on at-risk claims with its revenue cycle management tools.
- Professional Services: Receive personalized and advanced training from Prime Suite’s award-winning support staff.
- Custom reports are difficult to build.
- The tool has a steep learning curve.
- Customer support is lacking in promptness.
Prime Suite Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
PrimeSuite provides a suite of business management tools that most users find intuitive. Quite a few users mention that it is not being maintained anymore. Users found the interface to be intuitive and useful. A few issues with document browsers have not been resolved for an extended period of time. Service and response time to resolve issues is slow. Also, it does not have a current update.
Based on 249 reviews: