What is NueMD?
Industry Specialties: Medical
NueMD is a cloud-based, customizable solution built for a multitude of health organizations. Different medical specialties use it to handle scheduling, billing, health records, reporting and more for a quick return on investment, along with improvements regarding daily operations.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use NueMD?
Key differentiators & advantages of NueMD
- Reduce Reporting and Coding Errors: Document and report medical data electronically to avoid legibility or handwriting errors. Scrub insurance claims of errors that might lead to denials.
- Intuitive Interface: An intuitive interface allows employees to get up to speed quickly and effortlessly.
- Scalability: Leverage customizable software packages tailored to the workflow of nearly 100 medical specialties and build customized templates.
- Share Patient Information Securely: Share sensitive medical data in a secure manner and store it in a cloud-based server to avoid it being misplaced, stolen, destroyed or tampered with.
- Integration Capabilities: Easily integrate with billing and practice management software, as well as additional tools and features.
NueMD has served campuses and other health facilities for over the last 20 years, managing their clerical work and allowing physicians to spend more time on treating patients. It was acquired by AdvancedMD in 2018.
- Patient Portal: Communicate with patients remotely and securely. Patients can schedule appointments, receive reminders, access medical history, view lab results, update insurance information and more online.
- E-Prescribing: Place medication orders while in a patient's chart with just a few clicks. It automatically sends out alerts of any drug-to-drug or drug-to-allergy interactions to reduce medication errors.
- Patient Chart Management: Manage all of a patient’s data, such as allergies, medications and more with ease. Physicians can view summaries of past encounters to follow up on referrals.
- e-Labs: Clinicians can order lab results from a patient’s chart, alert other providers of abnormal results and add charges to a patient’s bill in real time.
- Student Health: Keep track of an entire campus’ medical history and customize templates. Clinicians can check and edit patient information and print any relative literature.
- Claims Management: Claims submitted using NueMD have a 99.9% first-time success rate and typically see an acceptance status within 24 hours.
- Scheduling: Manage the schedule for multiple physicians, offices and patients automatically in order to save time.
- Medical Practice Management: Reduce no-shows with daily scheduling and file accurate claims for quicker reimbursements. Also includes:
- Patient registration to centralize patient information, including billing details.
- Patient statements and collections to reduce outstanding co-pays.
- Quick reporting and analysis of financial data.
These product limitations, based on user feedback, are accurate at the time of this review:
- Difficult to modify templates.
- Unresponsive customer support.
- Steep learning curve.
mail_outlineEmail: Not specified. Live chat option available.
phonePhone: (800) 401-7422, Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. EST.
schoolTraining: Up to 12 hours of one-on-one coach-led training is offered. Training agents are available on weekdays from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST. Customers have access to a personal transition liaison, results-driven training and onsite assistance options. The online learning center provides blog articles, e-guides, videos and webinars.
local_offerTickets: Not specified.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 479 reviews: