What is NextGen?
Industry Specialties: Medical
NextGen Enterprise provides robust capabilities for larger ambulatory facilities, including practice management, charting, telehealth, a patient portal, analytics and more. Designed for multi-specialty and single specialty practices, it handles clinical and administrative tasks like appointment scheduling and revenue management.
It helps practitioners save time and provide accurate, quality healthcare with an increase in the overall revenue and patient satisfaction. A mobile app and workflows enhance efficiency.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use NextGen?
Key differentiators & advantages of NextGen
- Increased Revenue: Easier documentation and fewer errors lead to greater quality of treatment and more patient visits each day, which helps boost revenue.
- Quality Reporting: Automate registry reporting to save time and provide physicians with accurate, real-time information.
- Streamlined Workflow: Spend less time dealing with documentation and avoid the hassles of physical files with easy-to-use charting features.
- Patient Experience: Allow patients to check in online as well as view their medical history and keep track of their health, giving them more control throughout their treatment.
- Ease of Use: An intuitive and user-friendly interface makes navigation and data access fast and simple.
Serves dozens of specialty clinics, including OB/GYN, pediatrics, podiatry, primary care, internal medicine and urgent care.
- Patient Information: Chart and document medical data electronically. The cloud-based server allows clinicians to access, create and edit medical data on the go.
- Health Analytics: Extensive health analytics capabilities, like population health, risk stratification, care coordination and more help provide diagnoses and recommend treatments.
- Patient Portal: Patients can schedule appointments, make payments and request medication refills. Messaging and video chat for telehealth visits facilitate communication with physicians.
- Specialty Focus: Tailored to fit many different practices, it offers special features and tools to manage operations depending on unique needs.
- Interoperability: Exchange medical information throughout the clinical workflow. Improves clinical, financial and patient outcomes by saving a person’s information and making it easily accessible.
- Claims Management: Handle the entire billing process — insurance verification, scrubbing claims of errors, automated billing statements and more — to avoid lost revenue due to denied insurance claims.
- Practice Management: Optimize revenue opportunities with solutions that are easy to learn and simple to use for fulfilling billing challenges.
- Population Health Management: Aggregates patient data from multiple sources for analysis. Engage patients, reduce costs and improve healthcare quality with meaningful insights.
- Health Information Exchange: Integrates information across systems and locations to streamline health information exchange for better healthcare. Supports access of sensitive data to improve quality of treatment.
- Revenue Cycle Management: Ensure higher revenue at the lowest cost with billing and collections, improving performance and correcting operational inefficiencies.
- Care Coordination: Provide holistic and coordinated patient care by identifying and communicating diagnoses and requirements of patients.
- Mobile Solutions: Streamline workflows and clinical documentation for better efficiency with access via any internet-supported device for better efficiency. Sensitive medical information remains secure on the servers.
- Telehealth: Patients can communicate and make payments easily using payment processing partners. Allows virtual visits, inviting a third party and offers hub-and-support functionality.
These product limitations are based on user feedback and are accurate at the time of this review:
- Not user-friendly.
- Credit card processing is difficult to set up.
- Generic support answers require escalation.
A support portal provides access to a success community for support issues and questions.
mail_outlineEmail: Not specified.
phonePhone: Not specified.
schoolTraining: Two levels of training classes help familiarize users with the software. There are also on-site, certified training sessions, free webinars, and peer-to-peer collaboration with training simulations and guides.
local_offerTickets: Not specified.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 1242 reviews: