What is Kareo?
Industry Specialties: Medical
Kareo Clinical is designed for independent medical practices. It includes a comprehensive dashboard, calendar, patient portal, telehealth capabilities and more to streamline daily operations and allow physicians to spend more time focusing on patients. It helps health organizations increase productivity, boost revenue and provide improved healthcare.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Kareo?
Key differentiators & advantages of Kareo
- Increase Operational Efficiency: Reduce workloads and speed up office visits with charting, documentation, billing and prescribing. These features also increase daily traffic while enabling quality treatment.
- User-Friendly: Navigate the interface easily with features like an intuitive dashboard and customizable calendar, increasing usability.
- Quick Installation: Sign up, create an account, provide basic information and get started within minutes. The installation process for the cloud-based system is fast and doesn’t require any downloads or hardware installation.
- Configurable: Customize note templates, calendars and other features to gear the EHR specifically toward organizational preferences.
- Integration: Integrate seamlessly with systems, including Kareo Billing and other third-party tools.
Kareo Clinical is designed to be a cloud-based, clinical and business management platform specifically for independent medical practices.For over a decade, Kareo has been used by a variety of specialties.
- Comprehensive Dashboard: Physicians can check task lists, view the calendar and more at an easily navigable location.
- E-Prescribing: Automatically delivers information to pharmacies once a refill has been requested. Allows physicians to save time, check for potential drug-to-drug or drug-to-allergy interactions, and reduce phone calls related to prescriptions.
- Patient Portal: Patients can share medical records and view billing information, lab results, medical history, medications and more. Physicians can securely communicate with patients through instant messaging or video chatting.
- Electronic Superbills: Create and submit superbills, which are fully filled and accurate, in just a few clicks.
- Secure Messaging: Clinicians can exchange information with patients or communicate with other health professionals quickly and securely using the portal. They can also conveniently message their organization’s billing team while maintaining data security.
- Flexible Calendar: Manage important patient communications and customize schedules with a comprehensive calendar for both patient appointments and staff scheduling.
- Agenda Overview: Provides physicians with complete visibility of their day at a glance, highlighting any items or tasks that require their attention.
These are some main drawbacks of Kareo Clinical based on user feedback at the time of this review::
- Complicated billing.
- Limited ability to create progress notes.
- Poor integrations with third-party software.
- Incompetent customer support.
Kareo EHR Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Not available. Live Chat option available 24/7.
phonePhone: Available at (888) 775-2736, Monday through Friday from 5 a.m. until 5 p.m PST.
schoolTraining: Resources for training, including a free online learning management system, professional services, release notes and user guides are available.
local_offerTickets: Available on the website’s support contact page.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 403 reviews: