What is Kareo?
Industry Specialties: Medical
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Kareo
- Increase Operational Efficiency: Reduce workloads and speed up office visits with charting, documentation, billing and prescribing. These features also increase daily traffic while enabling quality treatment.
- User-Friendly: Navigate the interface easily with features like an intuitive dashboard and customizable calendar, increasing usability.
- Quick Installation: Sign up, create an account, provide basic information and get started within minutes. The installation process for the cloud-based system is fast and doesn’t require any downloads or hardware installation.
- Configurable: Customize note templates, calendars and other features to gear the EHR specifically toward organizational preferences.
- Integration: Integrate seamlessly with systems, including Kareo Billing and other third-party tools.
- Comprehensive Dashboard: Physicians can check task lists, view the calendar and more at an easily navigable location.
- E-Prescribing: Automatically delivers information to pharmacies once a refill has been requested. Allows physicians to save time, check for potential drug-to-drug or drug-to-allergy interactions, and reduce phone calls related to prescriptions.
- Patient Portal: Patients can share medical records and view billing information, lab results, medical history, medications and more. Physicians can securely communicate with patients through instant messaging or video chatting.
- Electronic Superbills: Create and submit superbills, which are fully filled and accurate, in just a few clicks.
- Secure Messaging: Clinicians can exchange information with patients or communicate with other health professionals quickly and securely using the portal. They can also conveniently message their organization’s billing team while maintaining data security.
- Flexible Calendar: Manage important patient communications and customize schedules with a comprehensive calendar for both patient appointments and staff scheduling.
- Agenda Overview: Provides physicians with complete visibility of their day at a glance, highlighting any items or tasks that require their attention.
- Complicated billing.
- Limited ability to create progress notes.
- Poor integrations with third-party software.
- Incompetent customer support.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros and cons have been curated by a Selecthub Market Analyst.
With a user interface that’s easy to learn, navigate and get used to, Kareo Clinical provides efficiency for clinical facilities. Its cost-effectiveness also sets it apart, according to user feedback. However, it doesn’t support all third-party integrations. Additionally, out-of-date tools and features tend to slow down users. Feedback is balanced regarding billing features and customer support, with some users considering them positives while others view them negatively. Overall, the product can be a good choice for independent medical practitioners.
Based on 403 reviews: