What is iPatientCare?
Industry Specialties: Serves medical industries
iPatientCare offers a suite of healthcare products and other value-added services to rural health clinics, physician offices and qualified healthcare centers. It helps with providing improved care through better coordination, care management, analytics and lowering the cost of care. Its value-added services and practice inclusions like quality improvement consulting and revenue cycle management allow users to provide better care, control the practice’s operations and increase revenue.
It helps physicians reduce accounts receivable days, increase collection rates and lower billing costs. It is available on tablets, smartphones and wearables to promote wellbeing. It is available with both cloud-based and on-premise deployment strategies.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use iPatientCare?
Key differentiators & advantages of iPatientCare
- Affordable: It does not have any license fees or upfront charges. Since it is cloud-based, users don’t need to invest in expensive servers, hosting them or hiring support staff for their maintenance.
- Lower Security Burden: iPatientCare is compliant with HIPAA and performs disaster recovery and daily backups. It also gives secure access to providers, reducing major security concerns.
- Variety of Options: It lets providers choose which modules and systems they want to adopt. Users can choose an EHR that interfaces with practice management (PMS) and revenue cycle management (RCM) systems. They can also choose a unified system that integrates EHR, PMS and RCM technologies.
- User-Centric Design: iPatientCare’s design is intuitive with a low learning curve. It is customizable and can be changed to suit provider needs. Its charting feature supports multiple input methods to capture data making it very user friendly.
- Well-Connected: iPatientCare has enterprise integration adapters to enable electronic interfaces that connect with diagnostic and reference labs, treatment facilities, hospitals, other physicians and retail pharmacies.
- Proactive Support: It has a proactive, agile and active support team that is ready and able to solve issues without extended downtime. Keep your important processes flowing as smoothly as possible without wasting valuable time troubleshooting.
- Customizable: Everything, such as the tabs in a patient’s chart, visit notes, dashboards, templates, workflows and more, in iPatientCare is customizable.
- Efficiency: Its collaborative features bring efficiency to all areas of a user’s workflow. It verifies insurance, collects co-pays, documents charge capture, posts payments and submits claims, manages accounts receivables and collections. It provides effective tracking, streamlined communication and time efficiency to providers.
iPatientCare is ONC Health IT, EPCS, ICD-10 and MACRA-MIPS certified. It is in use by more than 70,000 users, hospitals and clinics. It was the first vendor to offer a mobile EHR, the first to offer EHR as a SaaS and the first to receive the ConCert by HIMSS certification. It has won various awards, such as securing 4th rank in pain management specialty by Black Book.
- Ambulatory EHR: Its high-performance architecture and user-centric design make scheduling, patient charting, e-prescribing and other processes easy. Records are held in HIPAA compliant storage.
- Quality Reporting: iPatientCare has quality dashboards that give users a real-time view of Medicaid Meaningful Performance and MIPS. It also allows users to submit MIPS data to CMS.
- Practice Management System: This feature allows users to track, optimize and manage administrative and financial processes. It generates clean claims to let practices receive reimbursements and get paid fast.
- Registration: It auto-populates patient information using their insurance card or driver’s license. Providers can also scan and store insurance card details and maintain a detailed history of the patient’s insurance. It also supports custom fields and setting specific fields as mandatory.
- Check-In and Check-Out: It features easy check-ins and check-outs using a progression of steps and eligibility verification. Users can provide their consent with a digital signature. It also simplifies the process with a self-check-in kiosk.
- Scheduling: It supports multi-provider, multi-location and multi-resource and equipment appointment scheduling. It aligns the appointment duration according to the reason. It also supports color-coding appointments.
- Billing Solutions: iPatientCare’s billing services allow users to outsource medical billing, coding and collections, freeing up resources and reducing administrative costs. It supports accounts receivable follow-ups, denial and appeals management, referral processes and payment posting.
- Revenue Cycle Management: It has six levels of edits, including custom edits, dashboards and extensive reporting, freeing up more time and increasing cash flow. IT supports 24x7 availability for disaster recovery.
- Patient Engagement: Its portal facilitates secure communication between patients and providers. It empowers patients to view their lab results, demographic and health records, request appointments, submit prescription refills and communicate with providers.
The following limitations are current as of the creation of this page:
- Providers cannot fax images from the chart. They have to route it through the staff. It also does not let patient notes be faxed directly to providers.
- Navigating through the software may be difficult for a few users.
- It only works on Windows-based systems and requires Internet Explorer.
- Using chart notes can be time-consuming for physicians.
- Building templates can be confusing.
iPatientCare Suite Support
iPatientCare engages its users regularly by holding monthly user meetings via the virtual user forum.
mail_outlineEmail: Email [email protected] for sales, [email protected] for support, and [email protected] for corporate inquiries.
phonePhone: Existing customers can call the helpdesk at (877)8-MED-DATA (877-863-3328) between the hours of 8.00 a.m. and 8 p.m. EST. Prospective customers can call (800)741-0981 for sales. For corporate questions, call (732)607-2400.
schoolTraining: Its support portal provides access to pre-recorded training videos to its customers that are available anywhere anytime.
local_offerTickets: iPatientCare users can seek support by logging an online request using its online ticket manager.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 67 reviews: