What is Intergy?
Industry Specialties: Serves medical industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Intergy
- Minimize Errors: Electronic medical information documentation can reduce mistakes in manual documentation due to human error. Mistakes due to handwriting, legibility issues and manual double-entry of data can all be eliminated.
- Accurate Treatment: Provides accurate diagnoses and proper treatment by maintaining records of the patients’ complete medical history, recognizing patterns and eliminating the chances of receiving the same treatment twice.
- Increased Productivity and Efficiency: Spend less time dealing with charting and documentation and focus on patients. By automating time-consuming and tedious tasks, health organizations can earn more revenue and increase daily traffic without sacrificing each individual’s healthcare quality.
- Information Security: Instead of physical storage locations, medical documents storage in this system can eliminate the risk of sensitive information being misplaced, destroyed or tampered with. Enables the control of information access with varying security levels.
- Deployment: Allows deployment through the cloud as well as on-premise servers. With on-premise deployment, users can access the EHR without an internet connection.
- Practice Analytics: Offers data analytics by analyzing A/R, patient charges, key performance indicators and financial performance information.
- Patient Engagement: Physicians and patients can interact with one another through its patient engagement feature. Send out reminders and real-time messages, while patients can request refills, view lab results and access additional information using its online device.
- Clearinghouse: Manage and deal with claims using clearinghouse. Before claims are submitted, they are scrubbed and ridden of any errors that might cause rejection, in turn expediting reimbursement.
- Interoperability: Enables easy integration of practice management systems with other systems. Using Health Level Seven (HL7) interfaces, it can connect with other practices, hospitals and health information exchanges.
- Training support services are limited
- Not compliant with CPT codes
- Built-in forms and notes do not offer customization for specific specialties
Cost of Ownership
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Intergy is an easily deployable cloud-based electronic health record and practice management solution for user-friendly healthcare operations. It offers customizable templates according to customer preferences that can fulfill varied medical practice needs. Many reviewers have reported that its integration system is cumbersome, and the inefficient vaccine tracking system makes it difficult to keep patients’ medication records. Also, managing data can be challenging due to the lack of a cloud-based data storage system. Nonetheless, its comprehensive practice analytics reporting system and easy navigation capabilities can satisfy the overall user experience.
Based on 89 reviews: