What is Intergy?
Industry Specialties: Medical
This software solution automizes appointment scheduling, discharge summaries, prescription refills and more. Intergy comes with over 500 reports, 15 dashboards and 5,000 reportable clinical fields built-in to the software.
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Intergy
- Fewer Errors: By documenting medical information electronically rather than by hand, fewer mistakes occur as a result of human error. Mistakes due to handwriting and legibility issues as well as the manual double-entry of data can all be eliminated.
- More Accurate Treatment: A byproduct of fewer errors is providing more accurate diagnoses and proper treatment the first time around. Intergy EHR keeps record of a patient’s complete medical history, which can help recognize patterns as well as eliminate any chance of receiving the same treatment twice.
- Increased Productivity and Efficiency: Using Intergy EHR allows your physicians to spend less time dealing with charting and documentation and more time to focus on their patients. By automating time-consuming and tedious tasks, your health organization can earn more revenue and increase daily traffic without sacrificing each individual’s quality of healthcare.
- Security of Information: By keeping medical documents in Intergy EHR rather than in physical storage locations, you don’t run the risk of sensitive information being misplaced, destroyed or tampered with. Intergy EHR allows you to control who can access which information with varying security levels.
- Deployment: Not all, but many EHR software vendors are solely cloud-based — Intergy EHR can be deployed through the cloud as well as on-premise servers. With on-premise deployment, users can access the EHR without an internet connection.
Intergy EHR serves a variety of clients in the medical industry. In addition to being suitable for healthcare organizations of virtually any size, Intergy EHR caters to over 40 types of specialties, including multi-specialty, family practices, internal medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, infectious disease and more.
- Practice Analytics: Intergy EHR provides data analytics by analyzing A/R, patient charges and key performance indicators. It’s analytics also provide financial performance information.
- Patient Engagement: With this feature, physicians and patients are able to interact with one another. Physicians can send out reminders and real-time messages, while patients are able to request refills, view lab results and access additional information using their online device.
- Clearinghouse: Greenway’s clearinghouse helps you manage and deal with claims. Before claims are submitted, they are scrubbed and ridden of any errors which might cause rejection, in turn expediting reimbursement.
- Interoperability: Between Greenway’s EHR, practice management systems and other systems, all can be integrated with one another. Using Health Level Seven (HL7) interfaces, Intergy EHR can connect with other practices, hospitals and health information exchanges.
Some of the product limitations include:
- Training support services are limited
- Not compliant with CPT codes
- Built-in forms and notes do not offer customization for specific specialties
- Interface and navigation can be incommodious
Intergy EHR Suite Support
Cost of Ownership for Intergy EHR
|Installation/Implementation Cost||Both on-premise and cloud-based require an additional implementation fee which must be paid upfront|
|Customization Cost||Cost will vary depending on the functional requirements or features being added|
|Data Migration Cost/Change Management/Upfront Switching Cost||Cost may vary based on the amount of EHR data to be migrated as well as which type of data it is|
Based on 79 reviews: