What is NueMD?
Industry Specialties: Medical
NueMD EHR is a cloud-based solution built for a multitude of health organizations. What originally started as software for universities has morphed into a solution suitable and customizable for nearly every medical specialty.
Health providers use this particular software to handle scheduling, billing, health records, reporting and more. Organizations have noticed a quick return on investment, along with improvements regarding their operations.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use NueMD?
Key differentiators & advantages of NueMD
- Reduce Reporting and Coding Errors: When documenting or reporting medical data, doing so electronically diminishes the amount of legibility or handwriting errors. Furthermore, insurance claims can be scrubbed of errors which would otherwise lead to denials.
- Intuitive Interface: Unlike many other EHRs, NueMD’s intuitive interface allows your employees to get up to speed quickly and effortlessly.
- Scalability: NueMD provides customizable software packages tailoring to nearly 100 medical specialties. Additionally, customized templates can be built-in to your workflow.
- Share Patient Information Securely: Users can share sensitive medical data securely with other providers. Storing files to NueMD’s cloud-based server eliminates any worry of documents being misplaced, stolen, destroyed or tampered with.
- Integration Capabilities: NueMD is easily integrated — specifically with billing and practice management software as well as additional tools and features.
Nuesoft, who started NueMD before being acquired by AdvancedMD in 2018, began over 20 years ago by providing healthcare software systems for university and college health centers on campus. Since then, campuses and other health facilities continue to use this program to manage their clerical work, allowing physicians to spend more time with what’s most important: patients.
- Patient Portal: NueMD’s patient portal allows your physicians to communicate with patients remotely as well as securely. Patients can schedule appointments, receive reminders, access medical history, view lab results, update insurance information and more online.
- E-Prescribing: e-Prescribing allows physicians to place medication orders, while in a patient's chart, with just a few clicks. The tool automatically sends out alerts of any drug-to-drug or drug-to-allergy interactions, reducing medication errors and saving healthcare professionals’ time.
- Patient Chart Management: This allows users to easily manage all of a patient’s data, such as allergies, medications and more. Physicians can view summaries of past encounters in addition to following up on referrals.
- e-Labs: Clinicians are able to order lab results from a patient’s chart, alert other providers of abnormal results and add charges to a patient’s bill in real time.
- Student Health: For student campuses, NueMD allows clinicians to check and edit patient information as well as print off any relative literature while in the exam room. You can also keep track of your entire campus’ medical history and customize templates to your workflow.
- Claims Management: Claims submitted using NueMD have a 99.9% first-time success rate and typically see an acceptance status within 24 hours.
- Scheduling: NueMD helps your employees save time by managing the schedule for multiple physicians, offices and patients automatically.
NueMD EHR Suite Support
NueMD provides up to 12 hours of hands-on training, with additional live demos and a live chat available for customers when they need it.
phonePhone: Phone support is available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 9 p.m. EST.
schoolTraining: Customers have access to their personal transition liaison, results-driven training and onsite assistance options. NueMD’s online learning center allows anyone to search for blog articles, e-guides, slideshares, videos and webinars.