What is DrChrono?
Industry Specialties: Medical
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of DrChrono
- Increase Operational Efficiency: Improve productivity and efficiency with time-saving tools like medical templates, speech-to-text and dynamic photo charting.
- Simple Patient Check-In: Provide a stress free check-in experience for patients by auto-populating their information and syncing that data to the EHR.
- Flexibility: Configure clinical forms and medical templates to adapt to current work styles. DrChrono can be tailored to essentially any type of health organization.
- Patient Educational Material: Provide patients with necessary medical information related to their treatment and visits.
- Integrated Labs: Integrate with systems like LabCorp, Quest, Surescripts and other third-party labs to minimize paperwork and handle administrative tasks.
- Fully Certified: HIPPA certified, the platform secures sensitive information and meets meaningful use standards.
- Intelligent Charting: Chart and record quickly and efficiently using the speech-to-text feature to enter info into the EHR instead of memorizing codes.
- E-Prescribing: Physicians can send single or multiple prescription orders, including controlled substances, directly to a pharmacy. They can also check potential drug interactions automatically before sending prescriptions.
- Patient Portal: Patients can book appointments, pay bills and communicate securely with their physicians online using DrChrono OnPatient. Automated reminders for patients also help reduce no-shows.
- Medical Billing: Manage finances by verifying insurance at the point of care, reducing multiple data entries and billing directly. Bill accurately, save time and get paid quicker using pre-populated billing codes.
- Claim Management: Receive claim statuses in real time and get help with reimbursement, denial analysis, automatic statement mailing and HCFA reporting.
- Mobile EHR: Provide care regardless of location with a mobile device or iPad. Patient information can be also accessed and updated anywhere.
- Custom Vitals: Physicians can create baseline health data to monitor each patient’s health measurements individually.
- Smart Shortcuts: Create macro buttons and easily accessible shortcuts for most commonly used notes, saving physicians time by using these shortcuts to pull up data with a single click.
- Difficult to learn.
- Frequent glitches and lags.
- Unresponsive customer support.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
DrChrono offers comprehensive features that most of its users find easy to use and intuitive, particularly when accessed through the iPad app. It also supports seamless third-party integrations that make billing and other activities easier. However, users need time to adjust to it due to a steep learning curve. Reviews also cited infrequent updates and unexpected downtimes for which customer support is of minimal help as other top issues. All in all, it can be a good choice, advisable for small-scale independent medical facilities.
Based on 451 reviews: