What is Cerner Ambulatory?
Cerner Powerchart Ambulatory ensures that physicians across the healthcare spectrum are able to take the right decision at the right time for more effective healthcare. It automates the workflows and clinical functions of practitioners while supporting integration with other health facilities and patient portals.
From acute to ambulatory specialties, it offers a familiar interface, leading to improved quality of treatment. Notable features include a single system of record for patient data, a patient portal, mobile access and documentation.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Cerner Ambulatory?
- Clinical Documentation Tools: Automates clinical note creation and can aggregate chart information from clinical documentation to include in medication, diagnosis, vitals and more. Saves time with narrative, auto text and voice recognition support.
- Patient Portal: Patients can be an active part of their treatment by securely communicating with physicians, booking or changing appointments, viewing clinical information, and enhancing their education from leading medical associations.
- Cerner Application Service Provider: Reduces extra costs and hassles with a variety of training approaches and a quality data facility to store medical and financial information securely.
- Unified Records: Provides easy navigation and a seamless workflow via a single patient record. Powerchart Ambulatory is part of the robust Cerner suite for physician practices, which includes registration, scheduling, patient accounting and reporting.
- Accessibility: Review patient charts, diagnostics and clinical results or address routine requests conveniently through desktop, smartphone and tablet. Voice dictation enables hands-free signing of documentation.
- Training: Content tailored for more than 40 specialties drives efficiency and productivity, leading to increased patient and staff satisfaction with better healthcare.
mail_outlineEmail: No info available.
phonePhone: 1-866-221-8877 for client support and 1-800-277-7330 for physician ambulatory support. Country-specific numbers listed on the website.
schoolTraining: Speed up the software adoption process using uCern, which provides social collaboration tools.
local_offerTickets: Tickets can be submitted 24/7 using the eService portal.