What is AntWorks EHR?
Industry Specialties: Medical
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of AntWorks EHR
- Modify Templates in Seconds: With thousands of customizable specialty templates, AntWorks makes it quick and easy to configure these toward your practice’s unique needs.
- Accelerate Care and Information Exchange: AntWorks EHR maintains and continually updates any major files and key data to make sure the information is both accurate and up-to-date. Records can be sent to labs, pharmacies, and other health professionals in real-time, while AntWorks EHR is compatible with many other health systems.
- Retrieve Patient Information Anywhere, Anytime: As a cloud-based solution, physicians are able to access patient information and sensitive data from virtually anywhere, all that’s needed is an internet connection. Simple point-and-click touch screens, as well as voice/handwriting recognition, helps make data entry fast without complications.
- Connect with Thousands of Physicians: Over 120 types of specialties use AntWorks Healthcare’s integrated solutions — AntWorks EHR, AntWorks PM or AntWorks RCM. With thousands of connected healthcare professionals, your facility can improve patient care and compare their overall performance with that of other facilities.
- Flexible and Scalable to Your Facility: AntWorks adjusts to meet specific needs and personal preferences of your healthcare professionals. It accommodates a variety of health organizations, from small- to mid-sized practices to larger multi-specialty and ambulatory facilities with hundreds of providers. Rather than having to switch systems as your facility adjusts, AntWorks EHR can grow with your organization.
AntWorks EHR has been serving healthcare professionals across the U.S. for over 40 years. Health organizations of all sizes across 41 states are currently serviced by this solution, with 618 million claims being processed annually. AntWorks meets the needs of over 40 specialties and subspecialties, including dermatology, gastroenterology, internal medicine, cardiology, orthopedics, pediatrics, behavioral health and many more.
- National Drug Database: With access to the national drug database, you can track abuse as well as interactions that occur with particular medications. This helps to reduce medical errors and improve patient diagnosis and treatment without sacrificing time in doing so.
- Color-Coded Calendar: AntWorks EHR’s scheduling feature allows users to customize their calendars as they please. Appointments can be scheduled online with automated reminders sent out to patients to improve communication and reduce the number of no-shows. Adjustments and edits can be made quickly while ensuring no time slot or exam rooms are doubled up on.
- End-to-End Implementation Services: Unlike most EHRs, AntWorks helps your facility achieve success by offering a variety of support and training options. Their support team will help your physicians build the necessary knowledge and confidence to utilize the system to its fullest potential.
- Patient Check-In: The live scheduling feature allows your physicians to view upcoming visits for that day in addition to allowing patients to check in electronically prior to their appointment.
- Claims Tracking: Like most other medical software solutions, AntWorks scrubs claims and sweeps them of any mistakes or coding errors, leading to higher first-time acceptance rates with claim submissions. After a claim is submitted, you can track claims up until reimbursement to get a better idea of when you’ll be paid.
- Revenue Cycle Management (RCM): ArtWorks supports charge entry, collections, denial management, posting, coding, credentialing and more. Additionally, consulting services and performance reviews provide users with areas of lost revenue.
- Mobile Apps: As mentioned above, AntWorks is a cloud-based EHR. This allows your physicians to access the software using their smartphones, tablets, personal computers, etc.