What is AdvancedMD EHR?
Industry Specialties: Medical
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of AdvancedMD EHR
- Patient-Centered: The application is built around serving the patient. From patient portals to customized medical plans, the product centers around providing the highest quality of care for groups of patients.
- Stay Agile: In the hands of care-providers, AdvancedMD EHR can quickly ingest and transfer volumes of patient and medical data across the system. The platform is built around simple yet versatile point-and-click interfaces, making it easy for doctors to navigate.
- Cut Costs: With a bevy of electronic tools and functions like e-prescribing and advanced workflow features, you can easily cut costs and ramp up efficiency.
- Compliance is Key: There are several regulations and legal guidelines involved with running a practice, and AdvancedMD EHR can handle all of them with ease. It maintains HIPAA, MACRA and MIPS compliance, monitors controlled substance prescriptions, and much more.
- Mobile Focused, Cloud-Based: The product is built for mobile (but is desktop-ready), and delivered by the cloud, meaning you can save on implementation and maintenance costs.
- E-Prescribing: Doctors can quickly ship medication prescriptions across practices and pharmacies. This feature is also HIPAA, MACRA and MIPS compliant.
- Patient Portal: An advanced patient portal will allow patients to log in and manage their medical and health records from any device.
- Regulation Compliant: Compliant with HIPAA, MACRA and MIPS, the application will ensure your practice meets stringent compliance standards.
- Handwriting Recognition: Doctor handwriting can often be garbled or hard to understand. This software can read and translate some of the most difficult handwriting into text — especially useful for prescribing information.
- Physician Dashboard: A robust dashboard geared towards physicians makes it easy for prescribing doctors to pull up patient treatment history and medical information.
- Secure Document Exchange: This feature keeps patient information both secure and easily transferable. This can include patient health data, prescriptions and more.
AdvancedMD EHR Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
While some users were happy with the systems integration and customization capabilities, far more users were extremely dissatisfied with other aspects of the system. A significant number of reviewers felt that the sales representatives misled customers noting that they lost money after implementing AdvancedMD and commenting that many features lacked the functionality that they required. Though the add-ons allow users to customize the system, many users complained that the add-ons come at a steep price, making them prohibitive to many users. Users also complained that they were surprised by hidden fees after implementation and felt that customer service was rude and unwilling to help when they called for support. A small number of reviews also noted that upgrades to the system frequently caused downtime and reported discrepancies in their billing that affected customers. While many of the reviews were negative, AdvancedMD remains a popular EHR solution. Due to its high price and difficulty to learn, it is best suited to large practices with the budget for necessary add-ons and internal technical support that is available to help ensure everyone who needs to can use the system.
Based on 375 reviews: