What is Vantage Point EDI?
Industry Specialties: Serves automotive, pharmaceutical and drug, industrial, apparel, fulfillment, third-party logistics and food industries
Benefits and Insights
- Purchase Orders: Integrate EDI-enabled purchase orders with current sales order systems. Advanced order creation features support Store Directed Quantities (SDQs), standalone orders and dropship purchase orders. Orders can be integrated and downloaded in a variety of formats, including EDIFACT, Tradacoms, ANSI X.12, XML, cXML and more.
- Invoices: Extract data from accounting systems to ensure partner-compliant invoicing. If there are any compliance issues, it notifies users before transmitting. It includes value-added tax and sales tax support, and can retransmit EDI invoices as needed.
- Supplier-Facing Supply Chain EDI: Increases visibility into in-transit and inbound products while providing robust ASN management. When an item ships, vendors can send ASNs that are integrated into the system’s billing and inventory modules.
- Product Catalogs: Create flexible catalogs via spreadsheets and data stores. A single set of data can be used for all business partners, and product catalog maps only transmit items that would interest-specific partners.
- EDI Product Activity: Download and print 852 Product Activity document information with multiple sales analysis reports. A single module provides all necessary items for Vantage Point EDI trading partners.
Vantage Point EDI Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 33 reviews: