What is TrueCommerce?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
TrueCommerce centralizes the data sharing and document transfer process among organizations. It’s web-based, meaning it’s accessible at any time and any location where internet is available. Connections between more than 92,000 partners are prebuilt to make accessing your company’s collaborators simple.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use TrueCommerce?
Key differentiators & advantages of TrueCommerce
- Centralized Data Sharing: The platform offers a centralized location for documents and data to be shared among business partners.
- Connection to Thousands of Business Partners: Connections to more than 92,000 organizations are already established on the TrueCommerce platform to make data sharing simpler.
- Web-Based Accessibility: This platform is web-based and hosted in the cloud, meaning it’s accessible while you’re on the go as long as there’s an internet connection available.
- Robust Support Options: TrueCommerce provides a support team that answers questions promptly so that you’re not stranded with technical issues without a resolution in sight.
TrueCommerce is an effective solution for companies of all sizes. It provides more than 92,000 trading partner maps, allowing its users to connect to major retailers such as Amazon and Walmart.
- Managed Service Offering: Implementing and maintaining an on-premise EDI solution can be incredibly time-consuming and requires a high level of technical knowledge from your team members. TrueCommerce acts as a managed service provider and takes care of software maintenance, upgrades and other essential factors to keep the program up and running in an optimized manner.
- TrueCommerce Transaction Manager: The Transaction Manager is a web-based EDI translator. It can help translate a variety of data and put them into documents (such as an invoice or purchase order), and vice versa.
- Centralized Document Exchange: TrueCommerce offers a single location where documents can be both sent and received. The platform supports protocols such as UN/EDIFACT, ASC X12 and XML syntax. It also contains secure connection options such as HTTP, FTP, AS1 and AS2.
- Trading Partner Maps: The vendor offers a range of trading partner maps — more than 92,000, to be exact. You can search for your specific trading partner on the platform’s website, but some of the most popular trading partners supported in the solution include Amazon, Home Depot, Walmart, CommerceHub, Costco and Target.
- EDI Integration: The program can integrate with your existing software solutions, whether it be an ERP or an accounting program. This helps facilitate transactions and reduces the chances of manual error.
- E-Invoicing: This feature enables all your business partners to send electronic invoices to your system directly from their accounts payable. TrueCommerce supports a variety of invoice formats, including CSV, XML and EDI formatting.
TrueCommerce Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: You can access the Service Desk online through TrueCommerce’s live chat functionality.
phonePhone: Live phone support is available by dialing 888-430-4489 and selecting option 3.
schoolTraining: TrueCommerce University is an online training platform that enables users to learn about various software functions and how they can be leveraged to optimize workflows. Courses are accessible on desktops, mobile devices and tablets.
local_offerTickets: Cases can be opened online at truecommerce.com/support. However, it’s recommended that customers manage and submit their cases through the TrueCommerce Customer Center.