What is Entrust EDI?
Industry Specialties: Serves manufacturers and distributors
Entrust EDI’s omnichannel integrations support rapid data communication for small to mid-sized businesses. Its focus on secure and efficient information trading helps trading networks reach optimal performance.
Provided implementation services bridge the gaps between ERP systems and mapping or VAN partners. It supports numerous document types and leverages an SFTP based file structure to ensure optimal performance.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Entrust EDI?
- On-Premise or Cloud-Based Deployment: Choose the best deployment strategy for your business. Integrates with current ERP systems.
- Trading Partner Additions: Quickly add new trading partners by entering their details through the interface in the required fields.
- Transaction Reprocessing: Entrust EDI’s rapid reprocessing capabilities can help improve supplier and customer relationships while boosting reliability.
- Map Upgrades: As ERP systems are upgraded to the latest version, mapping tweaks can ensure that evolving data between trade partners keeps flowing.
- Transaction Visibility: Analytics and reporting tools help increase transparency and streamline auditing processes.
Entrust EDI Suite Support
Encompass offers the following support options:
mail_outlineEmail: Email support options are not mentioned.
phonePhone: General inquiries about the system can be directed to (336)-617-4556.
schoolTraining: There is a provided FAQs list that answers common questions about the system. Free e-books are also available.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit a ticket for help with general inquiries on the Contact Us page.