What is EDIConnect?
EDIConnect facilitates computer-to-computer exchange of business documents in a standard format between trade partners. With capabilities for incoming file translation, acknowledgment generation, outgoing transaction construction, trade partner management, process orchestration and scheduling, EDIConnect can fulfill the most demanding EDI needs.
The transaction builder features a drag-and-drop interface to build complex, hierarchical transactions. With instant preview, users can identify and resolve mapping errors in real time. The data is then validated against an EDI format and sent to the partner. EDI standards like ASC X12 and HIPAA are supported. Users can also build custom transaction sets according to partner requirements.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use EDIConnect?
Key differentiators & advantages of EDIConnect
EDIConnect features a high-performance validator that verifies incoming EDI data and generates an acknowledgment. The data translator parses and translates the transaction for transformation and mapping into the required format.
- Built-in transformations for hierarchical data
- Drag-and-drop interface suitable for both developers and non-developers
- High-performance validator to validate incoming and outgoing data
- Job scheduler for automation of EDI at scheduled intervals
- Repository manager to store custom transaction sets
- Partner manager to define partner information, validation settings, and custom transaction sets
Process orchestration to generate acknowledgments, upload files, send emails, and more