What is Amosoft?
Industry Specialties: Serves manufacturing, logistics, grocery, retail, healthcare and e-commerce industries
Amosoft’s end-to-end solutions help businesses of all sizes streamline and optimize their EDI processes. Some of its numerous modules include EDI integration, outsourcing, VAN services, reports and more.
Its automation inclusions help reduce manual processing tasks while helping businesses save resources. It speeds up new partner onboarding and scales alongside companies as they continue to grow and add to their processes.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Amosoft?
- EDI Integration: Amosoft provides out-of-the-box integration support for account and ERP solutions like QuickBooks, SAP Business One, SAP R/3, JD Edwards, Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce and Sage.
- EDI Outsourcing: Leverage professional EDI development teams to make a business EDI ready. These teams ensure that all the right hardware and software is in place while making daily backups of critical data.
- AS2 Software: AS2 support guarantees that transactions between two businesses are secure and efficient. Accessible interfaces and full logs ensure that the process goes smoothly with proper oversight. Certificate management helps streamline encryption and signing.
- Trade Partner Management: Streamline daily EDI processes to help guarantee accurate data. They translate both in and outbound data from file formats like EDI, XML, delimited and fixed length. They also help map data to your internal systems
- Managed File Transfer: Transfer nearly all types of files using a variety of electronic transfer methods to ensure accurate data movement. This service is fully hosted and requires no installations or hardware maintenance.
mail_outlineEmail: Requests for support can be sent to [email protected]
phonePhone: Technical support can be reached at (310) 862-4259 and is available 24/7/365.
schoolTraining: An EDI training guide is available to help users understand the mechanics of the system.
local_offerTickets: Users can enter their information into tickets throughout Amosoft’s website to request information about the system.