What is 1EDISource?
Industry Specialties: Serves industrial manufacturing, retail, grocery, healthcare, supply, transportation, logistics and distribution industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of 1EDISource
- Easy to Use: Their systems leverage a modernized interface to boost accessibility, and quick search lets users find what they need without multiple clicks.
- Seamless Integrations: Robust EDI integration with custom back-office and popular systems like SAP, Oracle, Sage, JD Edwards are included out-of-the-box.
- Improves Customer Service: Strengthen customer relationships with tools that help resolve issues with billing and order tickets.
- Increases Visibility: Gives users real-time visibility into business transactions and their statuses. Analytics tools can also point out floundering processes and highlight them for correction before issues arise.
- Strengthens Communication: Removing paper-based processes from the equation with ERP integrations and EDI speeds up information sharing, makes businesses more responsive to trade partners and streamlines overall operations.
- Cost Cutting Features: Adopting EDI and digitally transforming your operation cuts out costs related to printing, paper usage, filing, lost orders or damaged faxes. Some businesses have seen up to a 35% decrease in transaction costs after digitizing their processes.
- Automation: Automation tools ensure accurate information gathering, reporting and input while also cutting out mundane tasks to let users work on more valuable tasks. These features also cut down process ordering times by automatically handling re-entry documenting processes.
- EDI and Translation: Format EDI transactions for trade partners with seamless data importing and exporting for ERP and accounting systems.
- Compliance and Encryption: Its AS2 Complete platform supports 256 bit, SSL and message encryption while being FDA compliant.
- Predictive Analytics Tools: The partnerXchange platform comes with built-in predictive alerting and intelligence features to identify important documents that need to be created to keep users up-to-date with their B2B processes.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 62 reviews: