What is Ventyx?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industriesAcquired by ABB in 2010, Ventyx is an enterprise-grade ecosystem of maintenance, management and organization features. It ensures asset reliability for a range of companies, municipalities and operations worldwide. Some of its offerings include resource utilization, equipment monitoring, safety compliance, materials management and standardization.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Ventyx?
Key differentiators & advantages of Ventyx
- Automate Service Workflow: As a workforce management solution, this platform offers end-to-end workflow management from forecasting to scheduling to reporting.
- Do More With Less: Users can get capabilities of a CMMS, EAM, BI, inventory management, fleet management and HR solution in a single platform, reducing the costs and complexity of multiple software solutions.
- Boost Asset Reliability: Automates the asset service lifecycle, including budgeting, routine maintenance scheduling and asset monitoring, to increase asset lifespans.
- Reduce Costs: Improves resource utilization, asset lifespan, labor allocation and overall business operations to lower costs.
- Increase ROA: The combination of better reliability and a longer lifespan result in better overall return-on-asset, boosting an organization’s bottom line.
- Optimize Workforce Productivity: Maintenance schedules, labor allocation and people management features help improve overall workforce management and facilitate improved productivity.
- Improve Safety: Standardization driven by industry best practices and standardized configuration management improves safety and ensures regulatory compliance.
Industry ExpertiseABB serves a wide range of organizations, but it specializes in asset-heavy industries such as mining, energy, transportation and public infrastructure. It is designed for use by workforces of over 100 users.
- Contact Management: Stores relevant information for clients, contractors, employees and suppliers in a convenient database. Information can include names, addresses, email addresses, phone numbers, etc.
- Work Order Management: Allows users to create and track work order requests through the completion process. Offers real-time visibility into work order progress to manage them more effectively.
- Inventory Management: Helps users manage inventory, stockroom levels, orders, procurement and deliveries.
- Scheduling: Facilitates the scheduling of technicians, contractors, drivers, etc. Tracks hours, tasks and overtime in a convenient interface. Helps techs get the right job done correctly and efficiently.
- Dispatch: Dispatchers can use the system to assign tasks to fleet drivers from a central hub. Users can rearrange routes, monitor fleets and get a better understanding of fleet performance. It makes it easier for managers to react to emergencies in real-time.
- Reporting and Analytics: Generate reports on or offline to gain insight into operations and make data-driven decisions.
- Data Import/Export: Streamlines both the import and export of crucial data in multiple formats.
- Integrations: Integrates with a variety of other solutions to allow access to different and additional capabilities.
Ventyx Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: United States users can email support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Global users can visit the “contact centers” page to find their regional contact email address. Users can also use this page to find operational hours to live chat with a representative in their language or submit a web inquiry form through the “contact us” page.
phonePhone: Users in the U.S. can call support at 1-800-4357. Global users can visit the “contact centers” page to find their regional contact phone numbers.
schoolTraining: Users can access a range of webinars, case studies, white papers, downloads and other reference materials to self-train. Additionally, they can choose to purchase courses from a huge variety of training courses offered on ABB premises or in person at the user’s facility, as well as remote classes through ABB University.
local_offerTickets: Users can contact support at any of the aforementioned channels to open a support ticket.