What is SAP EAM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all asset-intensive industries
SAP EAM supports the upkeep of facilities, machines, equipment, vehicles and anything in between. It helps facility managers coordinate asset maintenance, monitor asset life cycles, maintain their facilities and run reports to make better decisions.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use SAP EAM?
Key differentiators & advantages of SAP EAM
- Improve Operational Efficiency: The system allows users to reduce costs, improve asset usage and manage capital expenditures throughout asset lifecycles. It also helps technicians perform their work more efficiently and improves the organization’s productivity.
- Boost Asset Usage: SAP EAM decreases asset downtime (especially unplanned downtime) and improves asset utilization through centralized monitoring and control. It also improves reliability, efficiency, performance and more while minimizing disruption to service.
- Improve ROI: The solution lets users leverage IT investments and improve the return on investment for every asset by boosting asset uptime. It also works to lengthen asset lifetimes.
- Scheduled Preventive Maintenance: Users can schedule PM to repair assets in a timely manner before catastrophic failure can occur. The platform also lets them set alerts to remind them of recurring maintenance tasks.
- Make Sites Safer: Performing routine maintenance on your assets, heavy machinery and equipment, helps keep them undamaged and less likely to fail, keeping your workers safe.
- Maintain Security and Compliance: As one of the most well-known providers of a range of business software, SAP provides enterprise-level security for your business data. It takes a predictive, proactive approach to security breaches and data security.
Industry ExpertiseSAP serves a huge range of industries including chemicals, mill products, mining, oil and gas, utilities, banking, insurance, agribusiness, fashion, life sciences, retail, wholesale distribution, aerospace, automotive, high tech, airlines, media, rail, telecommunications, healthcare and more.
- Reporting and Analytics: Fast, accurate analysis and reporting allow for savvy business decision-making.
- Asset Performance Management: Offers heightened visibility into capital expenditures, risk management, asset performance, etc.
- Work Order Management: Work orders can be managed from creation to completion, including notifications, time to completion, parts required, measurements and readings, etc.
- Mobile Access: Offers mobile device access and back-end flexibility to provide the most convenience to users. A native mobile app is available for iPad, iPhone and Android, with features like TouchID and location.
- Asset Management: Users can build a standards-based physical asset management foundation to manage equipment, facilities, vehicles and other assets.
- Maintenance Management: Users can schedule, assign and record maintenance tasks to track every bit of work done to individual assets. This helps keep your assets in top condition and protects you with detailed records during audit trails.
SAP EAM Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: To receive an email from support services, users can send a contact request through the “contact us” tab on the right side of the SAP homepage.
phonePhone: Users can contact phone support at +1-800-872-1727.
schoolTraining: The SAP learning and training framework is a broad network of learning resources for subscribers. Users can explore the learning hub, sign up for self-paced courses, take live classes and more.
local_offerTickets: Users can request help through the live chat feature or by submitting a ticket through the SAP help portal. Before submitting a ticket, users are encouraged to search the community forums, pages and video resource library for a solution to their issue as most can be resolved that way.
SAP EAM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product