What is Sage Fixed Assets?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Sage Fixed Assets is a physical asset tracking platform designed to help monitor fixed assets, manage projects, track costs, calculate depreciation and more. It offers three modules — planning, tracking and depreciation. Organizations can choose a single module for specific needs or implement a combination of all three for end-to-end asset management.
It’s part of Sage Business Cloud and offers on-premise and cloud-based deployments.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Sage Fixed Assets?
Key differentiators & advantages of Sage Fixed Assets
- Keep Track of Assets: Customize asset profiles and projects with pre-defined fields, report on asset metrics, compile financial predictions and more. Asset profiles store images, repair histories and procurement for easy access.
- Manage Projects: Manage multiple projects or multi-component asset construction and convert directly into finished asset profiles on completion.
- Monitor Depreciation: Monitor the entire asset lifecycle from procurement to retirement, utilize accounting and reporting to track asset depreciation, predict asset repair cost, and accurately budget for new equipment.
- Streamline Operations: Avoid redundant data entry, centralize asset management tasks and improve communication.
- Save Money: Manage inventory to reduce lost stock, monitor assets with preventive maintenance plans to improve ROI and save money with a central hub of efficient technicians.
Caters to asset-intensive industries such as manufacturing, healthcare, hospitality, education and more. It’s ideal for small and mid-sized businesses.
- Intuitive User Interface: Users of any technical skill level can use the software. A tutorial wizard walks through every step of processes like inventory management, tax audits and others.
- Inventory Management: Track and control business’ stocks with inventory management features. Includes stockroom management, automated alerts, procurement and purchasing.
- Depreciation Modes: Provides 50 fixed asset depreciation methods such as MACRS (Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System), straight-line, modified, declining balance, sum-of-years and more.
- Reporting: Quickly and efficiently generate reports based on industry standards or from customized templates. Comes pre-loaded with more than 30 report formats such as IRS tax forms, Schedule 8 Capital Cost Allowances and GASB 34/35.
- Barcode Readers: Perform inventory checks and reconcile data with Microsoft barcode readers. Sync data from multiple websites in real time to ensure updated information.
- Integrations: All three modules integrate seamlessly with one another, as well as with other Sage products, third-party ERP and general ledgers, CRM and more.
Some of the product limitations based on user feedback at the time of this review include:
- Difficult to understand updates.
- Steep learning curve.
- Large price jumps.
mail_outlineEmail:Not specified. Live chat option available or tweet @SageSupport on Twitter.
phonePhone:(866) 996-7243, available 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. EST.
schoolTraining:Offers Sage City, a community forum where other users crowdsource information and answer questions, as well as Sage Knowledgebase, a library of downloadable research. On-demand learning resources and training courses also available.
local_offerTickets:Submit a case via the Sage user portal.
Sage Fixed Assets Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 61 reviews: