What is Pazo?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Pazo is an operations management offering from Trakd Innovation. It connects key players organization-wide, streamlining collaboration and communication between departments. From daily workflows to big-picture planning, users can completely digitize their facility operations in a single cohesive hub.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Pazo?
Key differentiators & advantages of Pazo
- Save Time: Organize collaboration and communication in a central hub — no more missed emails or lost texts. Data updates in real time to make sure all decisions are made with accurate information.
- Gain Operational Visibility: Assign tasks to individual employees and watch their progress through the pipeline in real time. Manage employee performance and monitor energy usage from an intuitive dashboard to gain control and visibility into every aspect of a facility.
- Go Paperless: Lose less and go greener with a paperless software solution for facility management needs. Pazo replaces memos, schedules, work orders, asset profiles, timecards, complaint boxes and paper reports and combines them all into a central hub.
- Reduce Costs: Asset tracking makes it easy to create preventive maintenance plans and repair equipment regularly rather than replacing it when it breaks down. Efficient communication and streamlined workflows reduce confusion and help teams work like a well oiled machine. Energy management features help management identify areas for improvement, saving on energy usage.
- Improve Efficiency: Identify problems quickly with the complaint logging system, assign tasks in order of priority to available staff, track assignment progress and notify relevant parties of task completion — all without leaving the office.
- Ensure Compliance: Assign security checklists to maintain site safety, store regulations in asset profiles, securely import and export data via the cloud and more, all with enterprise-grade security.
Pazo helps facility managers in all industries but specializes in retail store management, shopping mall management, housekeeping, space security and other facility-focused areas.
- Reports: Generate reports on customized fields to monitor task progress, manage employee performance, track complaints and assign checklists.
- Complaint Management: Customers can submit complaints to a dashboard where managers can view, categorize, assign and monitor them to ensure resolution.
- Workforce Management: Manage attendance, leave, labor hours, scheduling, task assignments and scheduling from a customizable dashboard.
- Helpdesk: Connects support with individual employees and customers. Facilitates collaboration between departments to quickly and efficiently resolve problems.
- Asset Management: Track asset information, monitor maintenance, generate reports and manage assets in one place.
- Energy Management: Take meter readings and visualize energy data to identify areas for improvement and make the facility more energy efficient.
- Real-Time Tracking: Tasks and asset data update automatically to offer up-to-date information.
Pazo Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: To get support via email, send a message to [email protected]
phonePhone: To get support via phone, call 08048525863.
schoolTraining: Pazo provides a two-day onsite training program during implementation to get staff rolling. After that, users can self-train by reading blogs, exploring FAQs and watching tutorial videos.
local_offerTickets: To open a support ticket, log in to the user portal on the homepage.