What is Infor EAM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Infor EAM is an asset management platform for organizations of all sizes that helps managers track, organize and streamline their maintenance tasks. It monitors KPIs and generates reports to help management make data-driven decisions.
It is available for deployment on-premise, in the cloud or via hybrid deployment and can function on any operating system. It can integrate with a range of other business solutions and comes in industry-specific editions to meet users’ unique needs.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Infor EAM?
Key differentiators & advantages of Infor EAM
- Extend Asset Life:Infor CloudSuite EAM facilitates preventive maintenance scheduling and routine repair tasks that keep assets operating at peak performance for as long as possible. It helps managers better predict equipment failure by closely monitoring asset health and reliability as well as tracking maintenance history and forecasting end-of-life timelines.
- Increase Efficiency: By automating condition monitoring and streamlining technician workflows, Infor CloudSuite optimizes maintenance team operations with innovative labor management. It incorporates IoT sensors, drone technology and artificial intelligence to make maintenance departments as effective as possible.
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance: Risk and safety management is vital to asset-intensive industries, and Infor facilitates a safe and compliant site through hazardous material management, lockout/tagout procedures, permit storage, contract management and more. It also prioritizes frequent inspections and makes the audit process smooth and organized.
- Manage Costs: From budgeting to materials to maintenance expenditures to forecasting to project management, users can track and handle costs throughout their organization from a convenient centralized hub. It performs service-cost tracking for client work, lets users manage equipment rentals and automatically includes invoice costs in reports to make financial management simple.
Infor specializes in serving organizations in manufacturing, chemicals, oil and gas, transit, the public sector, utilities, healthcare and hospitality.
- Asset Management: Asset lifecycle management records, standardizes, maintains and structures asset profile information such as identity, configuration, location and maintenance history. It tracks asset depreciation, stores warranty information and provides full technical and commercial functions.
- Work Management: This feature combines workforce and work order management into a comprehensive module that manages, plans and monitors maintenance work as well as the resources required to complete said work. Managers can create preventive maintenance plans, schedule work and assign work orders to technicians based on predefined requirements. It also offers purchase order management, revision control, HR management, reliability management and more.
- Materials Management: This feature monitors stock levels of spare parts and equipment and helps users maintain an acceptable level to meet needs without overstocking. It automates supply shipments and purchase orders, stores receipts and keeps records organized. It offers material organization, product grouping, stock replenishment, receipt and return management as well as procurement features like RFQs, POs, invoices and contract management.
- Budgeting: Infor streamlines budget creation by automating cost capture and analysis of costs for tasks and projects. It can use a variety of KPIs to perform calculations and generate reports on financial performance and forecasts.
- Inspection Management: Users can simplify inspections through automated collection of required measurements. It offers risk and safety management features that identify hazardous materials and situations to better protect site workers.
- Project Management: This module streamlines project management tasks from budgeting to task tracking to completion. Managers can monitor resource use, compare costs, track progress and more.
Some of the product limitations include:
- Ranked relatively low by customer references in some functionality areas such as work scheduling, subcontractor management, shutdown planning, and analytics/reporting, suggesting third-party products or custom development may be needed to fulfill these needs.
- Only the Elite subscription plan provides access to a customer success manager, so clients should select support based on their expected needs.
- Infor’s penetration to industries such as Mining and Utilities remains a challenge since players in these markets have shown reluctance to move to the cloud.
- Customers expect more project management functionality within the EAM product from Infor.
- Creating custom reporting is difficult and needs help from customer support.
- Does not offer a free trial.
- Does not easily allow users to delete the menus that have been used in past releases.
- Does not allow system managers to handle canned reports.
Infor EAM Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users cannot email support directly, but they can instant chat with a chatbot on Infor’s support page. This bot suggests resources that might answer your question. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can chat with a live agent. These agents are online during most business hours and respond almost instantly.
phonePhone: Phone: Users can contact Infor support by calling 877.772.4111. This line is open to anyone, including non-subscribers.
schoolTraining: Extensive training materials can be accessed through Infor’s Education Services. These can be accessed via Infor’s site on the resources page, by calling 866.246.2213 or 678.319.8114 or by emailing them at [email protected].
local_offerTickets: Users can log incidents at the Infor support portal inforxtreme. This is also the source users can use to find help resources such as documentation, articles, videos and the knowledgebase.
Cost of Ownership for Infor EAM