What is Infor EAM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Infor EAM
- Extend Asset Life:Ease preventive maintenance scheduling and routine repair tasks that keep assets operating at peak performance. Predict equipment failure by closely monitoring asset health and reliability as well as tracking maintenance history and forecasting end-of-life timelines.
- Increase Efficiency: Optimize maintenance team operations by automating condition monitoring and streamlining technician workflows. IoT sensors, drone technology and artificial intelligence help make maintenance departments effective.
- Ensure Regulatory Compliance: Facilitate a safe and compliant site through hazardous material management, lockout/tagout procedures, permit storage, contract management and more. Prioritize frequent inspections and make the audit process smooth and organized.
- Manage Costs: Track and handle costs throughout the organization from a convenient centralized hub — including materials, maintenance expenditures, forecasting and project management. Simplifies financial management with service-cost tracking for client work, equipment rental management and reports that automatically include invoice costs.
- Mobile Application: No syncing helps reduce lag time and disruptions to production and performance.
- Asset Management: Record, standardize, maintain and structure asset profile information such as identity, configuration, location and maintenance history. Track asset depreciation, store warranty information and provide full technical and commercial function.
- Work Management: Easily combines workforce and work order management into a comprehensive module to:
- Manage, plan and monitor maintenance work as well as the resources required to complete said work.
- Create preventive maintenance plans, schedule work and assign work orders to technicians based on predefined requirements.
- Handle purchase order management, revision control, HR management, reliability management and more.
- Materials Management: Monitor stock levels of spare parts and equipment to maintain an acceptable level without overstocking. Automate supply shipments and purchase orders, store receipts and keep records organized. Also offers:
- Material organization, product grouping, stock replenishment, receipt and return management.
- Procurement features like RFQs, POs, invoices and contract management.
- Budgeting: Streamline budget creation by automating cost capture and analysis of costs for tasks and projects. Performs calculations and generates reports on financial performance and forecasts based on various KPIs.
- Inspection Management: Simplify inspections through automated collection of required measurements. Risk and safety management help identify hazardous materials and situations to better protect site workers.
- Project Management: Streamline tasks from budgeting to task tracking to completion, monitor resource use, compare costs, and track progress.
- Mobile app doesn’t support offline mode.
- Bulk planning of activities is cumbersome.
- Difficult to create custom reports.
- Doesn’t allow system managers to handle canned reports.
Cost of Ownership
Infor EAM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Infor EAM helps users manage assets, work orders, inventory, materials, budgets and projects. It excels in usability, aids preventive maintenance, provides exceptional customer service and is highly customizable. However, as mentioned in multiple reviews, there is a need to improve the mobile interface. There’s also room for improvement in reports, configuration and licensing. Overall, it’s a good fit for businesses looking for a highly tailored, intuitive CMMS that helps with maintenance planning.
Based on 112 reviews: