What is Sage Fixed Assets?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Sage Fixed Assets
- Keep Track of Assets: With pre-defined fields users can easily customize asset profiles and projects, report on asset metrics, compile financial predictions and more. Asset profiles store images, repair histories and procurement for easy access.
- Manage Projects: Sage Fixed Assets offers planning features that help users manage projects and asset construction. Users can manage multiple projects or multi-component assets and convert them directly into finished asset profiles once construction is complete.
- Monitor Depreciation: Users can manage the entire asset lifecycle from procurement to retirement with Sage Fixed Assets. Users can utilize accounting and reporting features to track asset depreciation, predict when the asset will cost more to repair than it is worth and accurately budget for new equipment.
- Streamline Operations: Organizations can reduce redundant data entry, centralize asset management tasks and improve communication with Sage Fixed Assets.
- Save Money: Sage Fixed Assets can help organizations save money in a variety of ways. Inventory management reduces lost stock, asset monitoring and preventive maintenance plans extend asset lifespans and improve ROI and a centralized hub makes technicians more efficient.
Sage Fixed Assets caters to asset-intensive industries such as manufacturing, healthcare, hospitality, education and more.
- Intuitive User Interface: A tutorial wizard walks users through every step of various processes including inventory management, tax audits and others so every user can use it regardless of technical skill.
- Inventory Management: Sage offers inventory management features such as stockroom management, automated alerts, procurement and purchasing.
- Depreciation Modes: Sage provides 50 fixed asset depreciation methods such as MACRS (Modified Accelerated Cost Recovery System), straight-line, modified, declining balance, sum-of-years and more.
- Reporting: Users can quickly and efficiently generate reports based on industry standards or from customized templates. Sage comes pre-loaded with report formats such as IRS tax forms, Schedule 8 Capital Cost Allowances and GASB 34/35.
- Barcode Readers: Sage Fixed Assets uses Microsoft barcode readers to perform inventory checks and reconcile data. Data syncs in real time even from multiple sites to ensure all information is up to date.
- Integrations: All three modules of Sage Fixed Assets integrate seamlessly with one another, as well as with other Sage products, third-party ERP, CRM and more.
Sage Fixed Assets Suite Support
Sage Fixed Assets Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 61 reviews: