What is EZOfficeInventory?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of EZOfficeInventory
- Manage Asset Lifecycles: Manage assets from procurement to retirement and every stage in between. Track purchase orders, repair histories, warranties, vendor information and overall lifetime costs to monitor asset condition.
- Schedule Asset Use: Determine the status of assets through the calendar interface and access more granular data by filtering conditions such as group, location or time period.
- Track Costs and Budget Expenditures: Generate purchase orders and keep records of asset costs within asset profiles for quick access and searchable histories. Log labor hours spent on repairs, manage vendor contacts and more.
- Keep Track of Equipment: Manage the meta location of assets, spare parts inventory, fleets and ensure all assets are accounted for using detailed location tracking. Link assets to field locations, allow check in or out by registered users and offer an event calendar for reservations.
- Classify Assets: Create groups, subgroups, bundles, packages and carts to clarify asset usage, build teams, streamline projects and organize asset utilization. Label assets that can be treated as a single entity, bundle them by custom fields and make it easier to interact with them in a way that suits organizational needs.
- Lower Costs: Track when an asset costs more to repair than it would cost to procure a new asset and begin budgeting to execute the purchase. Schedule preventive maintenance plans, lowering unexpected downtime and improving asset availability.
- Improve Asset Performance: Leverage preventive maintenance, monitor part conditions and receive alerts when it’s time to replace them, reducing catastrophic failures.
- Inventory Management: Track spare parts and other inventory by location, and set alerts that trigger automatically when stock is low.
- Asset Check-In/Out: Technicians can reserve these assets ahead of time to prevent booking conflicts. They can mark assets and equipment as checked in or out to keep locations and other time-sensitive information up to date.
- Dashboard Calendars: Communicate asset status, availability, location and maintenance records as well as upcoming events from a central calendar interface.
- Labels and Barcodes: Create labels in varying sizes and formats, then scan items quickly with an external RFID reader, third-party scanner or the mobile app. Access these items in the iOS app to perform bulk actions and attach them to assets or locations.
- Maintenance History: Record repair history, warranties, asset usage, availability metrics and more to optimize asset usage.
- Carts: This grouping feature helps track projects or assets across locations and perform bulk actions on asset profiles.
- ID Scan: Restrict access and improve security by requiring employees to scan their ID barcode when checking out assets.
- Difficult to search by location.
- Can’t search by asset number.
- Mobile app interface isn’t as good as the web version.
- Difficult to delete or add members.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
EZOfficeInventory provides a centralized, organized interface that helps users streamline asset maintenance, optimize workflows and easily pull in or export data. Notable features include tracking, asset management, a calendar interface and customization. Weaknesses include the search tool, asset processing and an underdeveloped mobile interface. Implementation is also difficult. However, it can be a good fit for businesses that are looking for an intuitive and robust CMMS solution.
Based on 976 reviews: