What is EZOfficeInventory?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of EZOfficeInventory
- Manage Asset Lifecycles: Manage assets from procurement to retirement and every stage in between. Users can track purchase orders, repair histories, warranties, vendor information and overall lifetime costs to monitor asset condition throughout its use.
- Schedule Asset Use: Whether an asset is checked out, under maintenance or moved to a different location, users can quickly determine its status from the calendar interface. They can get more granular data by filtering conditions such as group, location or time period.
- Track Costs and Budget Expenditures: Generate purchase orders and keep records of asset costs within asset profiles for quick access and searchable histories. Log labor hours spent on repairs, manage vendor contacts and more.
- Keep Track of Equipment: Detailed location tracking lets users manage asset meta location, spare parts inventory, fleets and more to ensure all assets are accounted for. These assets can be linked to field locations, checked in/out by registered users and reserved through the event calendar.
- Classify Assets: Create groups, subgroups, bundles, packages and carts to clarify asset usage, build teams, streamline projects and organize asset utilization. Label assets that can be treated as a single entity, bundle them by custom fields and make it easier to interact with them in a way that suits the organization’s needs.
- Lower Costs: The depreciation management module tracks when an asset costs more to repair than it would cost to procure a new asset and begins budgeting to execute the purchase. The solution also helps users schedule preventive maintenance plans, lowering unexpected downtime and improving asset availability.
- Improve Asset Performance: In addition to facilitating preventive maintenance, it offers calibration management that monitors part condition and sends alerts when it is time to replace them, reducing catastrophic failures.
EZOfficeInventory specializes in education, construction, event management, religious campuses, healthcare, media, non-profits, public works and athletic stadiums.
- Inventory Management: Track spare parts and other inventory by location and set alerts that trigger automatically when stock is low.
- Asset Check-In/Out: Technicians can mark assets and equipment as checked-in or out to keep locations and other time-sensitive information up-to-date. They can also reserve these assets ahead of time to prevent booking conflicts.
- Dashboard Calendars: Communicate asset status, availability, location and maintenance records as well as upcoming events from a central calendar interface.
- Labels and Barcodes: Create labels in varying sizes and formats, then scan items quickly with an external RFID reader, third-party scanner or the mobile app. Users can access these items in the iOS app to perform bulk actions and attach them to assets or locations.
- Maintenance History: Record repair history, warranties, asset usage, availability metrics and more to optimize asset usage.
- Carts: This grouping feature lets users track projects or assets across locations and perform bulk actions on asset profiles.
- ID Scan: Restrict access and improve security by requiring employees to scan their ID barcode when checking out assets.
EZOfficeInventory Suite Support
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Based on 976 reviews: