What is Aveva?
Industry Specialties: Serves Multiple Industries
Aveva’s enterprise solution for asset management offers comprehensive asset, maintenance, inventory and procurement functionality. It helps users maintain peak asset performance through a combination of planned routine maintenance and predictive replacement of parts, improving asset lifespans as well as ROI. It offers well-rounded features that can meet the needs of the most asset-intensive industry.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Aveva?
Key differentiators & advantages of Aveva
- Increase Asset Uptime: Keep assets up and running as much as possible through maintenance scheduling, asset tracking and forecasting.
- Extend Asset Lifespans: Preventive maintenance schedules help give assets a healthy life and extend asset lifespan.
- Improve Operational Efficiency: Improve the operation between employees as well as in machinery by recording asset location and status, live updates, and more.
- Improve Labor Productivity: Streamline the process of repairing assets from work order creation, assignment, completion and recording. Techs know what they’re responsible for, admins have an overview of workflow and everyone is held accountable.
Serves industries like chemicals, life sciences, food and beverage, mining, infrastructure, marine, oil and gas, pulp and paper, power and utilities, steel fabrication, water and wastewater, and many others.
- Preventive Maintenance: Schedule maintenance tasks and create a library of frequently performed tasks in order to improve document standardization and maintenance repeatability.
- Work Management: Plan maintenance ahead of time and perform safe, compliant repairs on a range of asset types. Automatically generate work orders based on a schedule and never forget to put a repetitive task in the system.
- Inventory Management: Manage spare parts and items that are crucial to proper maintenance tasks. Track inventory stock levels, automate reorders and perform a range of other inventory management functions.
- Easy Interface:The browser-based HTML5 framework makes it easier to access, implement, maintain and use the application from mobile devices to ensure convenient use any time, anywhere.
- Approval and Workflow: Improve administrative workflows and efficiency by setting up personalized routing and selection rules. These rules automatically approve work orders or restrict approval access to specified user tiers to promote security.
- APM Assessment: Utilize the APM features such as asset monitoring to identify gaps in maintenance schedules, then use that data to make informed decisions..
- Multi-Location Support: Manage one facility or a global network of interconnected facilities from a single solution.
Aveva Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: [email protected]
phonePhone: Call 1-888-262-7111 between 8:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday.
schoolTraining: Instructor-led classroom training, on-site training, customized training materials and more make up a curriculum of over 200 resources. Contact training support at +1-866-998-7246 (U.S. and Canada) or +1-949-639-8508 (Direct).
local_offerTickets: Submit tickets via phone, email or the ticket form at the support page of the website. After creation, ticket progress can be followed through the call tracking portal.