What is Aveva?
Industry Specialties: Serves Multiple Industries
Originally called Avantis and founded by Schneider Electric, this solution was absorbed by Aveva to become its comprehensive asset, maintenance, inventory and procurement management tool. It offers an innovative platform to improve the reliability, efficiency and safety of your operation.
This platform helps users maintain peak asset performance through a combination of planned routine maintenance and predictive replacement of parts, improving asset lifespans as well as ROI. It goes beyond typical maintenance capabilities to offer a well-rounded, full-featured solution that can meet the needs of the most asset-intensive industry.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Aveva?
Key differentiators & advantages of Aveva
- Increase Asset Uptime: This system works to keep systems in good repair to prevent breakdowns. This solution offers maintenance scheduling, asset tracking and forecasting capabilities that help users keep their assets up and running as much as possible.
- Extend Asset Lifespans: Not only are assets managed by EAM operational a higher percentage of the time, but they also last longer. Preventive maintenance (PM) schedules work for your assets, giving them long, healthy lives.
- Improve Operational Efficiency: Do your technicians know which assets they need to be working on? Do your workers know which machines are currently down? Asset management software helps oil the gears of operation between your employees as well as your machinery by recording asset location and status, live updates and more.
- Improve Labor Productivity: The work order management module streamlines the process of repairing assets from work order creation, assignment, completion and recording. Techs know what they’re responsible for, admin have an overview of workflow and everyone is held accountable.
Industry ExpertiseEAM solutions specialize in asset-intensive industries such as chemicals, life sciences, food and beverage, mining, infrastructure, marine, oil and gas, pulp and paper, power and utilities, steel fabrication, water and wastewater, as well as many others.
- Preventive Maintenance: Users can schedule maintenance tasks and create a library of frequently performed tasks in order to improve standardization of documentation and repeatability of maintenance.
- Work Management: The WOM module helps users plan maintenance ahead of time and perform safe, compliant repairs on a range of asset types. The system can be set to automatically generate work orders based on a schedule so users never have the chance to forget to put a repetitive task in the system.
- Inventory Management: This module enables management of spare parts inventory, specializing in high volumes of unique, low-unit-value items that are crucial to proper maintenance tasks. Track inventory stock levels, automate reorders and perform a range of other inventory management functions.
- Easy-to-Use Interface: The browser-based HTML5 framework of this solution make it easy to access, implement, maintain and use. Users can access the application from their mobile devices to ensure convenient access any time, anywhere.
- Approval and Workflow: Users can improve administrative workflow and efficiency through the EAM cabinet functionality. They can set their own routing and selection rules, resulting in a flexible, highly functional solution that can automatically approve work orders or restrict approval access to specified user tiers to promote security.
- APM Assessment: Users can utilize the APM features such as asset monitoring to identify gaps in their maintenance schedule, then use that data to evaluate their options and make data-driven decisions.
- Multi-Location Support: Users can manage one facility or a global network of interconnected facilities from a single solution.
Aveva Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can email support at [email protected]
phonePhone: U.S. and Canada users can call support at 1-888-262-7111 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST.
schoolTraining: Subscribers have a plethora of training options to choose from, including instructor-led classroom training, on-site training, customized training materials and more that make up a curriculum of over 200 resources. Users can contact training support at 1-866-998-7246 (U.S. and Canada) or 1-949-639-8508 (Direct).
local_offerTickets: Users submit tickets via phone, email or ticket form at the support page of the website. Once a ticket has been created, users can follow its progress through the call tracking portal.