What is Assetworks?
Industry Specialties: Education, Government, Airlines, Oil and Gas, Utilities.
AssetWorks helps users manage assets like vehicles, buildings, infrastructure, facilities and more. From the staffing of your facility to the workflows involved in maintaining machinery, this technology streamlines the process and improves your operations.
This integrated software/hardware combination is designed to manage fleets, consumables, equipment, property and more efficiently and cost-effectively. It aims to improve ROI, promote data transparency and reduce your overall operating costs.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Assetworks?
Key differentiators & advantages of Assetworks
- Centralized Resource Library: Instead of keeping records in a filing cabinet, labor hours on a timecard and asset profiles in the computer, this solution combines the various clerical database activities of your business into a single, convenient interface.
- Improve Security: This solution helps maintain an audit trail and data integrity to ensure your organization complies with industry standards.
- Preventive Maintenance: Users of AssetWorks can schedule preventive maintenance to prevent asset breakdowns, increase lifespans and improve asset ROI.
- Extend Asset Lifespans: Through asset monitoring, preventive maintenance and depreciation methods, businesses that utilize AssetWorks can maximize the lifespan of their equipment.
- Improve Efficiency: The system facilitates organization and assignment of tasks from a single interface, reduces asset downtimes and prepares for the future through forecasting.
Industry ExpertiseThis solution performs best with asset-intensive industries such as education, airlines, government agencies, utilities, and oil and gas.
- Real-Time Data: The system captures up-to-the-minute asset data like location, status, maintenance notes, repair history, transfer details and more. It then stores data in asset profiles for later use.
- Inventory Management: Allows users to assign barcodes to items, monitor stockroom levels, automate procurement processes and manage spare parts.
- Maintenance Management: Offers preventive maintenance scheduling, sends alerts when repeating maintenance tasks need to be performed and helps streamline the repair process.
- Work Order Management: Streamlines the work order process from creation to assignment to completion to recording. Lets users assign specific tasks to individual technicians and restrict work order closure to admin roles.
- Mobile Access: Allows asset management on the go with access via web browser and native mobile app as well as the desktop interface.Reporting: User-friendly reporting tools help asset managers make data-driven decisions and glean insights from asset data.
AssetWorks Suite Support
mail_outlineEmail: Users can email support at [email protected]
phonePhone: Users can contact support by calling 800-900-8152.
schoolTraining: Users have access to AssetWorks Academy, a training program that incorporates all of the organization’s software solutions. This program includes four days of in-person training and networking, hands-on classroom training, as well as discussions or brainstorming sessions with industry leaders and peers.
local_offerTickets: To submit a ticket, users must sign in to the support page and contact support through the contact form. They can also contact customer support through the “contact us” page.
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 10 reviews: