What is Assetic?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Assetic, now owned by Dude Solutions, offers SaaS-based maintenance, assessment, accounting and prediction of asset health conditions. Asset lifecycle management, preventive and predictive maintenance help reduce asset downtime. With reporting, dashboards and integration, it provides access to all asset-related data on a single, integrated platform.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Assetic?
Key differentiators & advantages of Assetic
- Decrease Downtime: Decrease unexpected downtime, improve asset health and significantly reduce the chances of catastrophic failures with preventive maintenance plans.
- Save Time: Streamline workflows and asset lifecycle management to ease workloads and tasks.
- Easily Integrate: Connect with popular document management, finance, BI and other systems for easy import and export of data.
- Predict and Control Costs: Compare depreciation data to assess asset lifespan and use multiple methodologies for calculation. Create a capital work program to estimate the budget for future repair and replacement.
- Efficiently Manage Maintenance: Calendar-based maintenance scheduling facilitates preventive and predictive maintenance (PM) plans. Any major changes in set asset conditions automatically creates a maintenance request.
Serves public, government, utilities, transportation, real estate, health, education, oil and gas, and mining sectors.
- Asset: Provides over 100 preconfigured, asset-specific categories, attributes and associated fields, along with asset component structure and hierarchy. Also offers:
- Valuation: Manage cost of consumption, replacement value and other lifecycle costs.
- Dashboards: Configurable dashboards highlight important asset information and the correlation between events and issues.
- Mapping: Offers network tracking, asset and maintenance data visualization, integration with GIS systems, and access to all the teams in the field.
- Documentation: Supports document management and attaching photos, documents, manuals and URL links to assets.
- Reporting: Customize reports by grouping assets through specific criteria or by using personalized filters. Save profiles for reuse.
- Integration: Automate integration with third-party systems for all major document management, finance, customer relationship management and other proprietary systems.
- Audit: Track all unusual activities and changes made, monitor all the key systems and analyze audit data insights.
- Assessments: Define and collect data on asset assessment criteria such as condition, functionality, performance, usage and sustainability on a centralized platform. Also:
- Raise a work order when a defect is identified.
- Ensure collected data is aligned to the set asset hierarchy.
- Create assessment tasks and allocate them to employees responsible for data collection.
- Manage tasks and assessments from start to finish.
- Get standard reports on backlogs, asset replacement programs and component service criterias.
- Work Request: Handles requests or integrates with existing request management systems. Link more than one request to a work order and store details of the requestor, documents, photos and other important information.
- Work Orders: Save execution time using standard templates and plan for all jobs on one dashboard.
- Schedule: Schedule reactive and proactive jobs, and manage maintenance events, work crews and contractors via a drag-and-drop interface.
- Preventive Maintenance: Manage and schedule PM based on regular maintenance and triggers, systematic inspections, detection of failure, and corrective actions.
- Predictive Maintenance: Automatically creates maintenance events based on preset asset conditions like meter readings.
- Project Planning: Plan capital works projects and manage them based on cost, resources, specifications and time.
- Maintenance Workflow: Manage user permissions and improve security, team productivity and implementation time.
- Dashboards and Reporting: Access real-time maintenance reports and other standard and customized reports. Customize the dashboard to show relevant information to specific users.
- Mobility: Use any internet-enabled device to access real-time work information, as well as create and execute work orders and work requests. Web forms collect data on asset conditions, utilization and functionality without internet connectivity.
- Accounting: Includes:
- Component-Level Accounting: Apply depreciation patterns to individual components and automate the calculation of accumulated depreciation, remaining asset life and more.
- Multiple Methodologies: Supports fair value or historical cost methodologies and depreciation methods, including reducing balance, sum of years and condition-based degradation profiles.
- Integration: Integrate with finance systems for efficient import and export of data and profiles, using Excel as the interface mechanism.
- Lifecycle Management: Provides a single, integrated system. Supports accountants with preconfigured transactions including depreciation, adjustments, additions, capital expenditure, revaluation, indexation and more.
- Revalue: Maintain the cost estimate for remaining useful life and replacement, and periodically review it during revaluation periods.
- Reporting: Streamline regulatory compliance and receive summarized reports on financial reconciliations. Includes customized reports, balance sheets, depreciation and capital expenditure schedules, and more.
- Predictor Platform:
- Forecast asset health and monitor the effects of maintenance.
- Forecast changes in the future condition of every asset and evaluate the long-term budget across the entire portfolio.
- Share information on assets and output reports with communities, boards, executives and auditors.
- Allocate available resources to extend asset life and improve performance.
- Convert large dataset to insights with cloud processing capabilities.
- Create a prioritized and integrated program to understand the work required and its financial impact.
- Facilitate best customer service practices in line with international requirements.
- Integrate with GIS, BI and other analytics engines.
User feedback has identified some of the following product limitations at the time of this review:
- Converting work requests takes too long and can’t be shortened.
- Time-consuming setup procedure.
Customers who purchased the solution through a partner should contact the partner directly for support. In addition to the options below, professional services are available for implementation, consultation and integration.
schoolTraining: Options include virtual classroom, self-paced, in-person or a blend of virtual classroom and self-paced. Topics include thorough product training and industry-specific courses. The learning section also offers blog posts, videos and webinars.
local_offerTickets: Not mentioned.