What is SphereWMS?
Industry Specialties: Serves 3PL, retail, e-commerce, fulfillment and distribution industries
SphereWMS is a cloud-based solution, which offers multi-location management, inventory management, shipping management, and returns management from a single centralized platform.
Also available via iOS and Windows phone applications, SphereWMS eliminates paper-pushing and minimizes manual tasks to seamlessly manage end-to-end warehouse operations for its users.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use SphereWMS?
Key differentiators & advantages of SphereWMS
- Quick Implementation: As a cloud-based tool, SphereWMS implementation is not stalled by complicated server setups and software installations. In fact, the system can be up and running within 24 hours.
- Powerful Reporting: The ad-hoc and customizable reporting features of SphereWMS keeps the users on top of their warehouse operations with real-time tracking of operations.
- Mobile Accessibility: SphereWMS allows users to track warehouse processes and access operational data on-the-go from mobile devices.
- Multi-Warehouse Management: SphereWMS allows users to handle multi-warehouse and multi-client operations from a centralized platform, saving time and operational costs.
- Better Client Communication: Through retail EDI integrations, SphereWMS helps its users communicate and collaborate with their partners easily for faster turnaround times.
- Workflow Optimization: SphereWMS helps users automate certain warehouse operations with customizable rules and workflows, thus optimizing essential warehouse operations and increasing productivity.
SphereWMS is suitable for businesses of all sizes within 3PL, retail, e-commerce, fulfillment, and distribution industries.
- Dashboard: The SphereWMS dashboard feature allows users to see both inbound and outbound orders and processes in real-time to assist with labor planning and setting productivity goals.
- Ad-hoc Reports: The reporting feature of SphereWMS provides pre-defined reports on order management, inventory, and shipments that can be used as-is, or easily modified to meet clients’ needs. These point-and-click reports can be kept as private for restricted access or made public to give 24/7 access to share with clients.
- Inventory Management: SphereWMS provides real-time information to clients for tracking the quantity, location, status, and history of every inventory item within their warehouse.
- Order Fulfillment: With SphereWMS, users can measure their fulfillment processing success in real-time with outbound processing functionality and full-cycle visibility, and maintain transparency by furnishing distributed performance reporting to their partners and clients.
- Pick-to-Light: Through its integration with cloud display devices, SphereWMS boosts order fulfillment accuracy and efficiency with support for pick and put-walls, kitting, racks and more.
- Receiving and Put Away: SphereWMS streamlines the movement of received goods from shipping dock to storage location, thereby handling receiving and put-away functions based on the user’s predetermined rules and warehouse flow.
- Integration: SphereWMS provides its users with pre-built integrations with ERP/Accounting systems, e-commerce sites, online shopping carts, carrier and last-mile delivery providers for end-to-end warehouse management. It also provides EDI integration on behalf of vendors that supply retail customers.
SphereWMS Suite Support
SphereWMS offers 24/7 support to its users through phone, email and web support portal. While email and ticket-based support are preferred during business hours (8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., US Eastern Time, Monday to Friday), the support experts are available only on call during an emergency and after hours.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can reach SphereWMS support experts by emailing [email protected] Followed by an automatic acknowledgment, the support experts respond to the emails based on the nature of the request and level of severity.
phonePhone: For phone support, users can dial +1.818.678.2601 to reach support experts. From Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.; they have to use option 2 on getting connected. Similarly, during the emergency and after hours, the users have to choose option 0 after dialing the primary support number.
schoolTraining: SphereWMS provides documentation, along with online and in-person onboarding and training to its users.
local_offerTickets: RTo submit a ticket to SphereWMS support experts, users can either mail their concerns to [email protected] or use the web-based support portal. Each ticket is assigned a ticket number during acknowledgment, which can then be used to track resolution or request escalation.