What is NetSuite WMS?
Industry Specialties: Serves retail, distribution and warehousing industries
NetSuite WMS is a hybrid-deployment solution that helps businesses streamline operations using industry-wide best practices to minimize handling costs. Its multi-location management facility includes scope for inventory management, shipping management and returns management from a centralized platform.
Integrated with the native NetSuite ecosystem, it optimizes unique workflows to drive efficient processes, eliminate paper-pushing and utilize stock, space and resources in the warehouse.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use NetSuite WMS?
Key differentiators & advantages of NetSuite WMS
- Central Dashboard: Get a bird’s eye view of all warehouse operations and key performance indicators across locations and channels with a visual, drag-and-drop widget-based central dashboard.
- Scalability: Multi-location, multi-client handling capability makes the system scalable to suit the requirements of all business sizes.
- Real-time Synchronization: Get real-time updates on inventory stock levels, inbound and outbound processes and more for informed decision making.
- Integrations: Native integration with NetSuite products and accessibility to third-party integrations make operations seamless and easy to manage.
- Mobile Accessibility: Manage and track warehouse operations virtually with native NetSuite WMS apps.
NetSuite WMS is used by small- to mid-sized businesses in retail, manufacturing, distribution and warehousing industries. NetSuite, the parent company of NetSuite WMS, serves over 22,000 users globally.
- Multi-Location Warehouse Management: Streamline end-to-end warehouse operations such as picking, packing, shipping, receiving and placement with automation and multi-warehouse capabilities.
- 3PL Management: Manage multiple warehouses and clients through dedicated client portals to benchmark operations and facilitate direct communication. Set up permission-based roles and data access to execute data privacy.
- Inventory Management: Get complete inventory visibility and control with real-time stock-level alerts, lot control, and inventory adjustments. Track each item’s quantity, location, status and history and overlook stock movements at various geographic locations.
- Order Management: Automate and manage order processing and fulfillment based on priority. Measure operations in real time with outbound processing and full-cycle visibility.
- Purchasing: Manage purchase requests, supplier invoices and reorders while monitoring suppliers and products.
- Quality Management: Deploy quality control measures, manage expiry dates and mark stock as accepted or rejected to maintain quality standards.
- Receiving and Put-away Management: Streamline the movement of received goods from shipping docks to storage location based on predetermined rules and warehouse flow.
- Returns Management: Manage reverse logistics processes for return orders, perform quality checks, split the status of return orders and identify resalable items.
- Shipping Management: Leverage third-party integrations with carriers and last-mile delivery partners for efficient shipping management.
These limitations are current as of the writing of this review:
- User interface is outdated
- Cost of implementation and customization is high
- Difficult to create custom reports without the help of a support team
- Support is lax unless the user pays for a dedicated third-party partner
NetSuite WMS offers 24/7 support to its users through email, phone and a chat portal.
mail_outlineEmail: Support email is hidden behind a customer login.
phonePhone: Support phone numbers are hidden behind a customer login.
schoolTraining: Training is available via documentation and videos. Webinars and in-person support can be requested. Third-party assistance is also available for implementation, customization and troubleshooting.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit a ticket on a dedicated customer support portal after logging into the client portal. Tickets are responded to in priority order.
NetSuite WMS Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
User Sentiment i
Based on 2243 reviews: