What is NetSuite WMS?
Industry Specialties: Serves retail, distribution and warehousing industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of NetSuite WMS
- Central Dashboard: Get a bird’s eye view of all warehouse operations and key performance indicators across locations and channels with a visual, drag-and-drop widget-based central dashboard.
- Scalability: Multi-location, multi-client handling capability makes the system scalable to suit the requirements of all business sizes.
- Real-time Synchronization: Get real-time updates on inventory stock levels, inbound and outbound processes and more for informed decision making.
- Integrations: Native integration with NetSuite products and accessibility to third-party integrations make operations seamless and easy to manage.
- Mobile Accessibility: Manage and track warehouse operations virtually with native NetSuite WMS apps.
- Multi-Location Warehouse Management: Streamline end-to-end warehouse operations such as picking, packing, shipping, receiving and placement with automation and multi-warehouse capabilities.
- 3PL Management: Manage multiple warehouses and clients through dedicated client portals to benchmark operations and facilitate direct communication. Set up permission-based roles and data access to execute data privacy.
- Inventory Management: Get complete inventory visibility and control with real-time stock-level alerts, lot control, and inventory adjustments. Track each item’s quantity, location, status and history and overlook stock movements at various geographic locations.
- Order Management: Automate and manage order processing and fulfillment based on priority. Measure operations in real time with outbound processing and full-cycle visibility.
- Purchasing: Manage purchase requests, supplier invoices and reorders while monitoring suppliers and products.
- Quality Management: Deploy quality control measures, manage expiry dates and mark stock as accepted or rejected to maintain quality standards.
- Receiving and Put-away Management: Streamline the movement of received goods from shipping docks to storage location based on predetermined rules and warehouse flow.
- Returns Management: Manage reverse logistics processes for return orders, perform quality checks, split the status of return orders and identify resalable items.
- Shipping Management: Leverage third-party integrations with carriers and last-mile delivery partners for efficient shipping management.
- User interface is outdated
- Cost of implementation and customization is high
- Difficult to create custom reports without the help of a support team
- Support is lax unless the user pays for a dedicated third-party partner
NetSuite WMS Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Netsuite provides a robust platform that contains the required features to successfully handle day-to-day warehousing processes. It contains helpful automation inclusions that cut out time-draining manual tasks and replace them with seamless automated processes. Reports can be customized to deliver specific metrics, data and warehouse KPIs to keep users informed about flagging processes and aid them in planning. Users found that it contains numerous features that some found to be overwhelming in number. Becoming proficient with the system requires mastering a steep learning curve and can impede the progress of employee’s familiarizing themselves with its features. The cost of the platform, its features and some of its integrations are high and prohibit smaller businesses from using it.
Based on 2243 reviews: