What is Infor CloudSuite Distribution?
Industry Specialties: Serves the Distribution industry
Infor Distribution is a solution that assists businesses in the management of processes such as inventory, finances, warehousing and purchasing. The tool is available through cloud-based deployment and specializes in helping enterprises centralize their workflows.
All of the data from this solution is stored by AWS, making it especially secure. The tool is also highly integrative, and new functionalities are continually being offered — Infor adds more capabilities to the program every 30 days. The system is highly personalizable and allows users to track key metrics through dashboards and centralized notifications.
Product Screenshots and Videos
Benefits and Insights
Why use Infor CloudSuite Distribution?
Key differentiators & advantages of Infor CloudSuite Distribution
- Accessibility: Infor Distribution is available for deployment through the cloud. This makes the program accessible to a range of businesses. Users can access the system at any time and from any location as long as there is internet access, meaning that employees who are away from their desks working on the production floor can easily access the solution while on the job.
- Increase Revenue: This program can help companies boost revenue through its purchasing optimization tool. It provides visualization of and opportunities for improvement in regards to purchasing, which can reduce the amount of money wasted on unpopular products or on wasted materials that never go into production.
- Boost Productivity: Productivity can be increased through Infor Distribution’s range of automated features. The more that a program does, the less employees have to do manually, which frees up staff time to work on other tasks. For example, the solution can handle complex pricing changes so that employees don’t have to constantly monitor discounts to make sure that they are being correctly implemented.
- Centralize Operations: Functions such as inventory management, financial management and distribution management are all included in this tool. By centralizing these operations, data can also be shared across departments and help users develop helpful insights and reduce duplicated work.
- High-Security System: All of the data in Infor Distribution is managed by AWS and is continually monitored. Every quarter, Infor thwarts 1.9 million cyber attacks through its physical and network security systems.
Infor Distribution is an effective tool for companies that distribute a range of products. It is best suited for large enterprises and is available for deployment in the cloud.
- Order Entry: This program streamlines the order fulfillment workflow by making the process of entering orders quicker. Specific functionality includes item recommendations, optimized counter sales and non-stock or special order options.
- Complex Pricing Requirements: Developing and implementing complex pricing rules can be done using Infor Distribution. The system can handle discounts, contract pricing, SPAs and packaging breaks among other unique pricing needs.
- Inventory Control: Inventory visibility can be achieved through this tool. Factors such as inventory turns, optimized levels, demand and ultimate profitability are included in this feature to help users ensure that productivity is at its maximum level.
- Financial Management: The Infor Distribution program includes multi-site financial support. This enables organizations to centralize information from multiple locations, companies and currencies, making it an efficient option for businesses that have global operations.
- Comprehensive Services: As the distribution industry becomes more demanding and technology becomes more advanced, distributors require more detailed solutions to maintain a competitive advantage. Infor Distribution includes important features such as kitting, private labeling, light manufacturing and assembly.
- Rebate Claim Management: This solution manages the entire rebate claim process. Users can easily recover rebates and achieve beneficial product margins through this feature.
- Purchasing: Infor Distribution provides a centralized interface with color-coded notifications for problems and exceptions during the purchasing process. This tool allows users to visualize the purchasing workflow and make informed decisions to increase revenue.
Infor CloudSuite Distribution SupportInfor offers a variety of support options for its users. Phone and online support are available along with the ability to monitor technical support cases. A range of courses and certifications are provided to help users get the most out of Infor Distribution.
mail_outlineEmail: Users can access Infor Distribution assistance by logging into the Infor Support portal.
phonePhone: Infor offers customer support via phone. Clients in the United States can reach representatives by dialing 877-772-4111. International support numbers are also available on the Customer Center section of the vendor’s website.
schoolTraining: A wide variety of training options are available for this platform. Online certification, user groups, support discussion forums and Infor blogs are some of the ways that users can increase their knowledge of the program. Classes are also available through the Infor Campus portal.
local_offerTickets: Users can submit support incidents online. Clients can monitor progress through the Infor Concierge service as cases are updated.