What is Emagia Enterprise Receivables Management Suite?
Emagia Receivables Management solution enables your enterprise to drive working capital efficiency on Order-to-Cash processes to lower DSO, increase customer satisfaction, and maintain fiscal discipline. Order-to-Cash is defined as the business process flow comprising: customer data management, credit decisioning, standard invoicing/billing and electronic bill presentment, revenue recognition, cash receipt, cash application, collections (i.e., delinquencies, deductions, and claims/disputes), audit and financials compliance, and reporting.
Benefits and Insights
Why use Emagia Enterprise Receivables Management Suite?
Key differentiators & advantages of Emagia Enterprise Receivables Management Suite
- Next Generation Intelligent Order-to-Cash Management
- Unified Credit, Collections, Deductions, Cash App, E-Invoicing and E-Payments
- Embedded Predictive Analytics and Visualizations on Daily Workbenches
- Built-in business intelligence components-Collection Risk Scoring, Credit Risk Scoring, Auto Matching Engine, Strategy Engine, Dunning Letters generation Engine, DSO and Cash flow Forecasting Engine
- Global at Core-Currencies, Languages, Countries, Time zones
- Prebuilt Connectors to Oracle, SAP, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, MS Dynamics
- Software-as-a-Service on Secure EmagiaCloud