What is CA Data Protection?
Prevent data loss—and control data access—in-use, in-motion, at-rest and on-access. Protecting your IT infrastructure and the information that flows through it requires you to know where the data are located, how they are handled and their sensitivity level. CA Data Protection helps reduce data loss and misuse by controlling the information—and access to it—at every point in the system.
Benefits and Insights
Why use CA Data Protection?
Key differentiators & advantages of CA Data Protection
- Reduce risk to your most critical assets.
- Control information across various enterprise locations.
- Enable critical business processes to continue.
- Enable transition to cloud services.
- Mitigate high-risk modes of communication.
- Enable compliance with regulatory and corporate policies.