Best NetSuite Competitors in CRM
Sales Cloud by Salesforce is one of the major NetSuite alternatives on the market. Designed to support sales, marketing and customer assistance in both the B2B and B2C space, it’s suitable for businesses of any size, across industries like healthcare and life sciences, financial services, consumer goods, retail, media, manufacturing, government, transportation and more.
Some of its capabilities include contact management, lead management, integrations, analytics reports and dashboards, files sync and share, and an email composer. It offers fully supported, end-user and platform-only languages. According to a report from Salesforce, it helped customers report an average 44% increase in productivity and a 30% increase in lead conversion, resulting in an average 25% increase in revenue.
The dashboard view in Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- Enhanced Engagement: You can engage with customers better by sending personalized messages and using real-time alerts and marketing-approved templates for campaigns. Taking a look at the detailed history of the prospects lets you understand their unique interests. An interactive graphical dashboard makes it easy to monitor and track each campaign’s performance.
- Effective Opportunity Management: A 360-degree view of important deals and real-time notifications enable sales reps to send emails and track associated activities promptly. The system also provides a timeline for viewing customer or competitor activity.
- Territory Management: This tool streamlines the task of managing multiple sales territories, letting you arrange them into a logical and flexible structure and match sales reps to customers. It helps manage territory assignments, hierarchies and assignment rules as well as identify collaborators, colleagues and other key resources.
- Informed Decision Making: With real-time forecasts, team performance leaderboards and complete view of the entire lead pipeline, you can make informed business decisions.
- Customization: You can customize the app based on your unique business needs so that it reflects your sales and forecasting stages. The software provides customized reports and dashboards with modified charts.
Compare CRM Pricing & Costs with our Pricing Guide
- Einstein AI: The AI assistant provides insights from sales channels and helps you evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns by predicting outcomes and analyzing past deals. It helps sales reps prioritize leads by automating core processes, and it offers next-step recommendations and workflow automation.
- Quote Generation: With built-in quoting capabilities, Sales Cloud automatically populates quotes with relevant customer data. Sales reps can generate PDFs using approved templates and email those to customers.
- Mobility: You can run your business on the go by tracking accounts, managing deals and accessing CRM data. Sales reps can manage sales and their daily agenda, search for files, add meeting notes, access dashboards, join conference calls and collaborate with team members. They can also access and update CRM data anytime, even while offline.
- Partner and Channel Management: By enabling partner recruitment, onboarding and training, Sales Cloud helps you share partner performance to incentivize them. Furthermore, reports and dashboards enable them to track KPIs. It also encourages partner engagement by providing a content management system (CMS).
- Drag-and-Drop Process Builder: This feature helps you visualize and create processes and automate workflow seamlessly. This setup guides sales reps about qualified conversations and recommends the next steps on a deal. You can automate the approval process for deal discounts, expense reports and travel reports, and respond directly from Chatter or email.
- 24/7 support and configuration services are available only for unlimited monthly plans.
- The data storage limit of 10 GB per organization may be insufficient for a large organization operating with thousands of customers.
- Doesn’t offer an on-premise solution.