What is Zoho CRM?
Industry Specialties: Serves all industries
Benefits and Insights
Key differentiators & advantages of Zoho CRM
- Centralize Your Communication Channels: No matter how you correspond with leads and customers, you can manage it all from within Zoho CRM. Access to email, phone, social media and other channels allows users to monitor and respond to interactions across every stage of the customer lifecycle without needing to constantly switch between applications.
- Act in Context: Every interaction with a contact is attached to their profile. This gives teams across departments full visibility, so every conversation has the context needed to be effective. Filters let users find specific information quickly.
- Save Time: The system’s workflow rules allow teams to be more productive by automating repetitive, time-consuming tasks. Using webhooks, you can extend these automations to third-party apps.
- Track Performance With Real-Time Data: Advanced analytics tools make it easy to keep track of KPIs across the sales cycle, with visibility for everyone from the C-suite to sales reps. Dashboard widgets let you customize which metrics are displayed, so you can surface the most important data. The system includes standard and custom reports, which you can filter to locate specific information and blend to create multidimensional reports.
- Easily Make Sense of Data: Visualizations provide an easy-to-understand representation of data for managers and sales reps. The platform comes with heat maps and pie charts for drilling into metrics. An AI tool called Anomaly Detector compares predicted vs. actual sales data for further insight. You can also compare and contrast metrics based on teams, roles and other factors to better assess performance.
- Improve Performance With AI: Zia is the system’s conversational AI assistant and helps users get more done and work smarter. Searching your database is just a matter of sending a request via text. You can use Zia to improve data accuracy, optimize timing for emails and calls, and understand the sentiment behind the emails your leads and customers send.
- Support Mobility: Mobile CRM apps for both Android and iOS devices provide users with immediate access to important information, no matter where they are. Sales reps can view daily activities and optimize in-person meetings with geo-location. They can also manage records even while offline — all changes automatically sync once their device reconnects. The card scanner app, supported on iOS and Android devices as well, enables users to digitally capture business cards at events and meetings.
- Create Your Own Solutions: Zoho CRM offers a developer platform, so your organization has full control over your software ecosystem. A combination of tools including widgets, a REST API and SDKs for web and mobile allow you to unify data across business systems, develop apps and boost the capabilities of the CRM interface. The platform incorporates both code and WYSIWYG elements so users of all technical levels can leverage it successfully.
- Migrate Quickly: Your company can speed up the onboarding process via a couple of different migration options. Using a migration tool called Zwitch, Zoho support staff can move your existing CRM data into Zoho CRM. Alternatively, you can perform the migration yourself using the built-in tools to transfer from platforms like Salesforce or an API to bring in data from Pipedrive, Insightly and Highrise.
- Mold the Platform to Your Needs: Dozens of customization options allow you to tailor the system to what your business requires. A global setting lets you change the language and currency. You can also build a variety of page layouts for different processes or products. The system includes custom components for data management, conditional fields, validation rules, customizable views, filters, history tracking, user fields and more.
- Sales Force Automation: Zoho CRM delivers automation capabilities for tedious sales tasks such as lead generation and routing, data entry, email notifications, field updates and more. The SFA module includes lead management, deal management, account management, contact management, and workflow and assignment rules.
- Process Management: This module enables your sales team to follow a standardized sales strategy. The blueprint feature lets you log offline processes such as order management or deal closure, ensuring consistent execution. The platform automates approvals for common activities such as vacation time requests, capital expense reports and pricing discount requests. Additionally, you can set rules for assigning leads, escalating cases and validating CRM data. The system can support sales processes for multiple departments, if needed.
- Multichannel Support: The solution allows you to connect with your email platform to send emails directly from the CRM. Connection to your brand’s social media channels enables you to respond in real-time, follow relevant conversations and automate lead generation. The Phonebridge integration lets sales reps easily log and track information from calls. You can also embed live chat and lead capture forms on your website to facilitate sales, marketing and customer service efforts.
- Sales Enablement: A suite of sales tools is available to aid sales reps in their daily jobs. Features include financial tools like quotes and purchase orders (via integration with Zoho’s Finance Suite), a documents library, integration with Zoho’s presentation and document creation applications, and external-facing portals for partners and vendors. It also offers a calendar, a feature called SalesInbox for prioritizing the most lucrative emails, a web meeting platform through the Zoho Meeting integration, real-time notifications, collaboration feeds and more.
- Performance Management: Forecasting tools provide the ability to gauge how a product, team or region is performing, while territory management allows you to group customers based on shared attributes (region, product, etc.) Gamification elements encourage friendly competition that boosts performance among sales reps. Zia can also help improve performance by helping you target leads that are most likely to generate revenue. Your sales reps can engage with website visitors via chatbots for web and mobile, so every query receives attention even if they’re away from their desks.
- Marketing Automation: Zoho CRM offers a broad toolset to help automate marketing efforts. You can segment customers using a range of criteria, automate actions surrounding lead nurturing, create code-free web forms to gather customer information, scan and upload business cards, and analyze campaign spending. The module also provides end-to-end event management, email campaign capabilities, surveys, and marketing details like budgets and performance metrics. A hierarchy feature lets you hook sub-campaigns to related main campaigns.
- Team Collaboration: The Feeds feature acts as a central location for collaborating, sharing announcements and offering advice. You can integrate chat functionality to facilitate everyday tasks and automatically send real-time sales updates. Users can leave notes on records or activities and tag other team members. Other features include groups for collaborating around specific events or for specific purposes, as well as project management tools via integration with Zoho Projects.
- Third-Party Integrations: Zoho CRM connects with more than 50 third-party apps for collaboration, document management, live chat, telephony, messaging, events and meetings, quote management, document signing, lead management, marketing automation, social media, storage and more. Integrations include G Suite, Office 365, Slack, Shopify, Mailchimp, Facebook Ads, QuickBooks, GoToWebinar, DocuSign, Dropbox and Zapier.
- Security: Robust security measures ensure your data is kept safe. You can store critical business data in secure vaults, choose where you want your data stored (U.S. and EU data centers) and encrypt data fields. Zoho CRM also provides audit logs to track activity, two-factor authentication and the ability to designate which IP addresses users can log in from. Real-time backups on multiple servers ensure you won’t lose data due to a system-based or natural disaster.
Zoho CRM Suite Support
Zoho CRM Reviews
Average customer reviews & user sentiment summary:
of users would recommend this product
Synopsis of User Ratings and Reviews
Based on an aggregate of reviews taken from the sources above, the following pros & cons have been curated by a SelectHub Market Analyst.
Zoho CRM is a web-based platform that assists businesses with features such as lead and contact management, sales pipeline management, opportunity tracking, lead import, data analysis and more, all at an affordable price. Its UI isn’t intuitive for many users, and it could benefit from more customizations. Users also found its automation lacking. However, integrations and business management capabilities add a lot of functionality. It works well for SMBs and the mobile platform, equipped with offline mode, helps users cater to customers anytime, anywhere without limitations.
Based on 6532 reviews: